FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

wheels

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wheels Empty wheels 8/7/2010, 8:49 pm

alibabs

alibabs

wheels Pictur10 4 wheels all with half decent tyres any offers ?

2wheels Empty Re: wheels 27/12/2010, 10:16 pm

alibabs

alibabs

HAD TO MOVE THE BEETLE TODAY AND RUNNING OUT OF SPACE 2 WHEELS HAVE AS GOO AS NEW FIRSTONES 155/15 TYRES ON OTHER 2 ARE BIT ROPEY ....TENNER?

3wheels Empty Re: wheels 30/12/2010, 3:02 pm

EGG

EGG

Worth it just for the two good tyres. Can't get them anywhere when I was looking to get them earlier this year. Sorted mine now though.

4wheels Empty Re: wheels 30/12/2010, 5:40 pm

alibabs

alibabs

look into my eyes not around the eyes look into my eyes not around the eyes into the eyes 123 your under ...............you want these as a back up :thumbup:

5wheels Empty Re: wheels 1/1/2011, 11:43 pm

djkoz09

djkoz09

alibabs wrote:HAD TO MOVE THE BEETLE TODAY AND RUNNING OUT OF SPACE 2 WHEELS HAVE AS GOO AS NEW FIRSTONES 155/15 TYRES ON OTHER 2 ARE BIT ROPEY ....TENNER?

ill give you a tenner, the tyres for the wheels on my golf are pricy, 1 of the wheels are buckled and 3/4 wheels are close to l;egal limit, whole plain set would do til i can afford good wheels smile

6wheels Empty Re: wheels 2/1/2011, 11:22 am

alibabs

alibabs

pm sent mate wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]