FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sept 19th Cruz

+10
butty
dirty di
mark. RIP
alibabs
weardybeardy
Toastie
wickedwyche
DICKIE
Mario
The Reverend Mad Cyril
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Sept 19th Cruz - Page 3 Empty Re: Sept 19th Cruz 29/7/2010, 6:16 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i cant see how its sorted if we dont even have a route , (if its the same plan as last year just say and job done) . my self was wiating for your opinion of the route and if a saturday was pos and if camping was an option .

i cant see that we have made any disetions . just ideas . i dont know whos organizing it if you and ed dont want to but im not

if it has been sorted can someone tell me what the plan is then we can start a thread with defo plan so people from far out can sort them self .

52Sept 19th Cruz - Page 3 Empty Re: Sept 19th Cruz 29/7/2010, 6:20 pm

alibabs

alibabs

i dont mind helping put some signs up give me excuse for a jolly. rev your be getting a call in a week or to if you can spare us time one sunday Sept 19th Cruz - Page 3 46825

53Sept 19th Cruz - Page 3 Empty Re: Sept 19th Cruz 29/7/2010, 6:22 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

TOASTIE wrote:i cant see how its sorted if we dont even have a route , (if its the same plan as last year just say and job done) . my self was wiating for your opinion of the route and if a saturday was pos and if camping was an option .

i cant see that we have made any disetions . just ideas . i dont know whos organizing it if you and ed dont want to but im not

if it has been sorted can someone tell me what the plan is then we can start a thread with defo plan so people from far out can sort them self .
So instead of talkin about camping.....start talkin about the cruz....its not hard.........

54Sept 19th Cruz - Page 3 Empty Re: Sept 19th Cruz 29/7/2010, 6:26 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

im not getting involved with this anymore . tell me when and where it is and il be there .

55Sept 19th Cruz - Page 3 Empty Re: Sept 19th Cruz 29/7/2010, 6:26 pm

weardybeardy

Steve - no offence meant, but you did ask for ideas. That's all we've been throwing around.

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:Its time to start thinking where we want to cruz to...............................................................any ideas anyone Sept 19th Cruz - Page 3 16560

56Sept 19th Cruz - Page 3 Empty Re: Sept 19th Cruz 29/7/2010, 6:37 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

weardybeardy wrote:Steve - no offence meant, but you did ask for ideas. That's all we've been throwing around.

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:Its time to start thinking where we want to cruz to...............................................................any ideas anyone Sept 19th Cruz - Page 3 16560
As it says..........where we want to cruz to....any ideas.....................................................i aint got any problem with people wanting to camp.......................but why not make that a different weekend......................and keep the cruz day as it is.

57Sept 19th Cruz - Page 3 Empty Re: Sept 19th Cruz 29/7/2010, 6:48 pm

weardybeardy

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:
weardybeardy wrote:Steve - no offence meant, but you did ask for ideas. That's all we've been throwing around.

As it says..........where we want to cruz to....any ideas.....................................................i aint got any problem with people wanting to camp.......................but why not make that a different weekend......................and keep the cruz day as it is.

It was just a suggestion, with it being the last 'outing' of the summer and Mario being down for the weekend. If no-one wants to then fine, no problem. I'm happy to help out and put my bit back into the club wherever I can, so If you need me to do anything then shout up and I will help wherever I can. Steve - I'm sorry if you have interpreted mine and D's eagerness to assist as an attempt to take over. I think I speak for us both when I say we were just trying to help out.

58Sept 19th Cruz - Page 3 Empty Re: Sept 19th Cruz 29/7/2010, 7:03 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

weardybeardy wrote:

It was just a suggestion, with it being the last 'outing' of the summer and Mario being down for the weekend. If no-one wants to then fine, no problem. I'm happy to help out and put my bit back into the club wherever I can, so If you need me to do anything then shout up and I will help wherever I can. Steve - I'm sorry if you have interpreted mine and D's eagerness to assist as an attempt to take over. I think I speak for us both when I say we were just trying to help out.
Whens D bin eager.........................................................look you sort out the camping.......let me knowand ill do a cruz around that...........................but can the cruz be a sunday and involve the death trap dubs.?

59Sept 19th Cruz - Page 3 Empty Re: Sept 19th Cruz 29/7/2010, 8:28 pm

weardybeardy

weardybeardy wrote:

Whens D bin eager.........................................................look you sort out the camping.......let me knowand ill do a cruz around that...........................but can the cruz be a sunday and involve the death trap dubs.?

I agree that Sunday is the best day for the Cruz. Most people will be off work and the roads are quieter. If we camp on Saturday then some of the guys who have other commitments in the day can join us in the evening and we have to take it upon ourselves to make sure that we are all OK to drive on Sunday morning . I will make some phone calls to see if I can find a site where we can pitch up. I agree that DTD should be involved and invited to join the camp if they want.

I have no preference on the route, the rally point or the end destination but I am happy to make the calls to ensure we are welcome wherever we end up as per last year.

I will update the tread with developments.

Neil

I'll make some calls

60Sept 19th Cruz - Page 3 Empty Re: Sept 19th Cruz 30/7/2010, 6:50 am

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

[quote="weardybeardy"]
weardybeardy wrote:

It was just a suggestion, with it being the last 'outing' of the summer and Mario being down for the weekend. If no-one wants to then fine, no problem. I'm happy to help out and put my bit back into the club wherever I can, so If you need me to do anything then shout up and I will help wherever I can. Steve - I'm sorry if you have interpreted mine and D's eagerness to assist as an attempt to take over. I think I speak for us both when I say we were just trying to help out.[/q

I agree that Sunday is the best day for the Cruz. Most people will be off work and the roads are quieter. If we camp on Saturday then some of the guys who have other commitments in the day can join us in the evening and we have to take it upon ourselves to make sure that we are all OK to drive on Sunday morning . I will make some phone calls to see if I can find a site where we can pitch up. I agree that DTD should be involved and invited to join the camp if they want.

I have no preference on the route, the rally point or the end destination but I am happy to make the calls to ensure we are welcome wherever we end up as per last year.

I will update the tread with developments.

Neil

I'll make some calls
Thats great.............Thank You Sept 19th Cruz - Page 3 730963

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum