FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

does anyone els hit the GO ADVANCED button in vziy all the time

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cuz theres is in the wrong place , its where fkd's send it i finks . i do it every time , what a donger ah

EGG

EGG

I keep pressing the wrong button on here, I keep doing the 'new topic' button instead of 'post reply'.
Don't have problems on VZi coz never use it, too many pricks on there. suppose it similar here though does anyone els hit the GO ADVANCED button in vziy all the time  16560

Mario

Mario

EGG wrote:I keep pressing the wrong button on here, I keep doing the 'new topic' button instead of 'post reply'.
Don't have problems on VZi coz never use it, too many pricks on there. suppose it similar here though does anyone els hit the GO ADVANCED button in vziy all the time  16560

stop yapping you ive put pics oop in my oval thread to keep you quiet does anyone els hit the GO ADVANCED button in vziy all the time  16560

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum