FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!

+2
DICKIE
Taze
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Taze

Taze

for those familiar with this yet to be raced drag split bus, it will Def be racing at bug jam MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  730963 MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  730963 MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  730963 Wayne planning on getting there thursday

DICKIE

DICKIE

Excellent,can we be honoury drag team mates MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  77324 MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  77324

paddy

paddy

Excellent !

Will it be observed runs or a full pass, do you think Taze ? MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  518679

Taze

Taze

observed runs on sunday and the third one has to be a full pass MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  730963 MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  437216

Dragsterbus

Dragsterbus

Taze wrote:observed runs on sunday and the third one has to be a full pass MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  730963 MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  437216
Which should be 'interesting' ha ha

Taze

Taze

hey mate cud you post up a few pics theres a lot of new peeps on here who havnt seen it, Cheers,

Dragsterbus

Dragsterbus

Er i'll try

Dragsterbus

Dragsterbus

Here's a link to a few pics , if it works ha ha
https://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=99245&id=118549609586

Taze

Taze

Yep that works, nice one, n much easier too MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  730963 mite drop by on monday

Dragsterbus

Dragsterbus

Taze wrote:Yep that works, nice one, n much easier too MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  730963 mite drop by on monday
Expect to see someone panicing about how much he's got to do in a very short space of time ! MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  46825

DICKIE

DICKIE

You'll be fine wayne MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  77324
You will still look as calm as ever MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  46825

Dragsterbus

Dragsterbus

I hope so dude, and it's my birthday on the sunday at bugjam , be nice to drive the split for the first time on my birthday - or not !

Mario

Mario

All the VERY best of luck with this MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  77324

and Appy burfday too fella MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  77324 MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  77324

Mario

Mario

Dragsterbus wrote:Here's a link to a few pics , if it works ha ha
[url=https://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=99245&id=118549609586
https://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=99245&id=118549609586[/quote[/url]]

That ^^^^ looks absolutely fahookin mental MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  455759 MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  574558 MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  574558 MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  77324
i hope you got some padding on that seat to cushion ya bollox when that front end comes back down after launch MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  455759 MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  455759

Dragsterbus

Dragsterbus

The seats got a bit of padding , got wheelie bars to stop it getting too high, hasn't got any suspension ! I might leave my nads in the lorry on a nice cusion !
And thanks for the good luck !

DICKIE

DICKIE

We'll have some bday beers on standby for ya mate MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  77324 MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  77324

paddy

paddy

I REALLY want to see this.

Observed runs would be very, very cool. A full pass would give me a mental breakdown MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  77324

Best of luck with preparation over the next few days. MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  730963

wickedwyche

wickedwyche

Been following the build via stalkerbook, lookin' good. As we'll be missing Jam this year, hope there'll be some video footage posted seeing this baby fly! Good luck MENTAL BREAKDOWN RACING AT BUG JAM!  730963

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum