FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

vanfest tickets

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1vanfest tickets Empty vanfest tickets 22/7/2010, 8:16 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

hope i aint too late but about to book my tickets shall i just get general camping or has something else been arranged i aint been on for bit so i may have missed summat

2vanfest tickets Empty Re: vanfest tickets 22/7/2010, 8:23 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

I think you might have missed club camping mate,clare sorted it last week i think..
I will have a word when shes back from the pub

3vanfest tickets Empty Re: vanfest tickets 22/7/2010, 8:32 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

oh fuck fuck fuck fuckin work been taking all my time vanfest tickets 867842 ....
i ll be going on me own on friday, nipping back for hay on sat tea time dya reckon if i booked just one ticket for general camping for me then got her in on a days pass saturday that would work i ll just have to spend the friday night as billy no mates till sat vanfest tickets 46825

4vanfest tickets Empty Re: vanfest tickets 22/7/2010, 8:39 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

we booked ours on monday for family camping. hopefully we can still hang round with you lot till the early hours sampling some refreshing apple based beverages vanfest tickets 621165 .

mark, whats your tipple?

5vanfest tickets Empty Re: vanfest tickets 22/7/2010, 8:47 pm

weardybeardy

They issue club camping passes to get into the main club camping on the Malvern site. The problem with some of the other camping is that it is effectively 'off site' and about 2 miles down the road.
I wil be there from Friday until Sunday as will may others. I wont be going anywhere and once parked up, the bus and 'van wont be moving an inch. If we have space on the plot I'm sure a couple of our passes to get you through security and into club camping could change hands. wink

drink

Just get your camping tickets for the weekend and we'll deal with the rest to get us all together nearer the time.

6vanfest tickets Empty Re: vanfest tickets 22/7/2010, 8:53 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

weardybeardy wrote:
Just get your camping tickets for the weekend and we'll deal with the rest to get us all together nearer the time.

thats what toast told me. thanks. vanfest tickets 77324

7vanfest tickets Empty Re: vanfest tickets 22/7/2010, 9:03 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

cOOL i ll do that now and dicky .............. pretty much anything mate as long as its got % proof at the bottom vanfest tickets 664717

8vanfest tickets Empty Re: vanfest tickets 22/7/2010, 9:05 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye thats best we can do bet we can sort something once in the site smile

9vanfest tickets Empty Re: vanfest tickets 22/7/2010, 9:18 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

cant miss this year we comin with NO kids......chiiillll out time

10vanfest tickets Empty Re: vanfest tickets 22/7/2010, 9:22 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

niiicceeee

11vanfest tickets Empty Re: vanfest tickets 22/7/2010, 9:41 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

will have all the mini mints again vanfest tickets Icon_rolleyes . there pretty well behaved though, i cant moan.
really really looking forward to it vanfest tickets 621165 . had a giggle and a near miss at bvf so looking to repeat it. maybe not the near miss thing though vanfest tickets 46825

12vanfest tickets Empty Re: vanfest tickets 22/7/2010, 9:47 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

dicky mint wrote:will have all the mini mints again vanfest tickets Icon_rolleyes . there pretty well behaved though, i cant moan.
really really looking forward to it vanfest tickets 621165 . had a giggle and a near miss at bvf so looking to repeat it. maybe not the near miss thing though vanfest tickets 46825

go for it mate kids aint so bad i luvs all 5 of my pains in the arses but its nice to have a break

13vanfest tickets Empty Re: vanfest tickets 22/7/2010, 9:50 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

they were pretty good at bvf i think so its no big issue. my cousins coming too so they will have someone to go off and play with. just need to knacker em out during the day so we can chill at night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum