FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals...............

+4
dirty di
DICKIE
Toastie
Mario
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

Right folks,

as most of you that have met me,know i am the kind of guy that is as honest and decent as the day is long and i do my best to keep a happy outlook no matter what life throws at me.
Whether it be a squashed splitty...................cancer scares............etc etc blah blah yawn.................

But, with the events over the past few days, i feel i need to re-charge.........re-evaluate a few things, get over the public embarassment of having my only child locked up and generally give myself a good fucking kick in the balls.

So, i am gonna take a time out for a few days.....................i WILL be back, as this place and people on it mean the world to me,so please if im not on as usual or i dont reply just bear with me whilst i try n rebuild my family once again.

Just keep in mind tho,there is ALWAYS some poor sod out there worse off than us.

ADMIN............................................if you feel the need to withdraw my MOD status,then i will understand........i will add tho i dont intend being away for long,just a few days to sort Carol,my inlaws out and finally me......................tis up to you tho oh lady in the skirt

Thanks for reading this and for your friendship

and as i always say......keep smilin....

Mario......

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hope you get it all sorted mr maz . laters

DICKIE

DICKIE

Hope you get it sorted mate..
And stop appologising you big fairy Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 77324

We get some peace at last Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 869774

dirty di

dirty di

cya soon chick Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 230722

weardybeardy

Has he gone yet? Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 66342
Can we start talking about him?

the braincell

the braincell

Shit. He's back. Quick, lock the door ! Very Happy

dicky mint

dicky mint

Take it easy buddy. Hope alls well soon.

bong

butty

butty

Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 801300 take care m8 look at www.fbivw.com they got a splity roof if you need it

DICKIE

DICKIE

butty wrote:Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 801300 take care m8 look at www.fbivw.com they got a splity roof if you need it
I think hes already bought it from them,just waiting to find out delivery prices Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 77324

Mario

Mario

Howdy guys n gals Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 77324

thanks for the kind words Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 77324 and the piss takes Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 869774

I have bought the roof off FBI Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 77324 and tried sorting a courier to ship it for me and prices were Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 455759 Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 455759 Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 455759 Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... Affraid Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... Affraid Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... Affraid

BUT

i got one sorted at an incredible price Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 77324

and an extra bonus for me is..............the chap i got my turbo system from FASTERBACK on vee zee has offered to help me do the transplant Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 77324 ......
i think i will take him up on his offer because...............before he went off shore to work..his previous job was..................

PANEL BEATER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>REPLACING VAN ROOFS Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 77324 talk about RESULT Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 77324 Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 77324 Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 77324

Once again cheers for the support folks....its not been an easy week but we is getting there Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 16560

Mario

Mario

butty wrote:Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 801300 take care m8 look at www.fbivw.com they got a splity roof if you need it

This roof ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is MINE MINE MINE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MINE...............the only one in the country Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 455759 (except the ones attached to vans Me n The Fun Dubbin Kriminals............... 46825 )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum