FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oy............DICKIE boy doo dah light on his loafers jubber type person.................

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

Did you gets wheel nuts sorted fella for the randars Oy............DICKIE        boy doo dah light on his loafers jubber type person................. 549614

cos i wanna see yours before i paint mine black Oy............DICKIE        boy doo dah light on his loafers jubber type person................. 16560

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

dont talk to me about wheel nuts , quick set of brerak pads for someone for £20 i really needed . get distracted by i dick head then forget to take the locking nut key off . a week on and hours of swet fucked hands and tears and im still looking at a big bill . im totally fucked off

DICKIE

DICKIE

I ordered some triple chromed nuts off US ebay last saturday,so not sure when they will be here.
I had to buy studs from ssp to take mag nuts as theres not a single supplier of wheel nuts and bolts in the country that sells the bolts with the right size sleeve (11 16th).
To buy the nuts over here would of cost 40 quid for poxy zinc coated,whereas i got 20 triple chromed nuts from the US for 9.95 with 11 quid postage Oy............DICKIE        boy doo dah light on his loafers jubber type person................. 77324

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:I ordered some triple chromed nuts off US ebay last saturday,so not sure when they will be here.
I had to buy studs from ssp to take mag nuts as theres not a single supplier of wheel nuts and bolts in the country that sells the bolts with the right size sleeve (11 16th).
To buy the nuts over here would of cost 40 quid for poxy zinc coated,whereas i got 20 triple chromed nuts from the US for 9.95 with 11 quid postage Oy............DICKIE        boy doo dah light on his loafers jubber type person................. 77324

Good stuff matey Oy............DICKIE        boy doo dah light on his loafers jubber type person................. 77324

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:dont talk to me about wheel nuts , quick set of brerak pads for someone for £20 i really needed . get distracted by i dick head then forget to take the locking nut key off . a week on and hours of swet fucked hands and tears and im still looking at a big bill . im totally fucked off

Oy............DICKIE        boy doo dah light on his loafers jubber type person................. 455759 Oy............DICKIE        boy doo dah light on his loafers jubber type person................. 867842

DICKIE

DICKIE

well they came this morning,less than a week before i ordered them and a quarter of the price of our suppliers..
Theses cost me 9.95 pounds and look amazing...
Oy............DICKIE        boy doo dah light on his loafers jubber type person................. 07082010876

Mario

Mario

good shit matey Oy............DICKIE        boy doo dah light on his loafers jubber type person................. 77324

so that means they be on for Action and we can get a piccy of the BIG randars n baby randars Oy............DICKIE        boy doo dah light on his loafers jubber type person................. 77324 Oy............DICKIE        boy doo dah light on his loafers jubber type person................. 77324

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum