FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

FDK HOME  » CHAT » tools

tools

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1p tools 22/8/2010, 7:34 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

im after a bit of advice on the tool front.
i start a new job in sept and will need a decent set of tools to use there. ive got tools at home but id rather they stayed here as i tinker at home too.
so im looking at getting a small top chest, set of sockets, spanners(mostly metric) and screwdrivers. ive got some pullers and odd stuff like that and some odds n sods in there aswell.
so if anyone has any advice or knows of any up for grabs id love to hear about them.

soz mods this could be in tech advice, wanted or chat i just wasnt sure where to put it Embarassed

2p Re: tools 22/8/2010, 8:27 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

theres loads of tools on here , and quite a few spanners , whats your new job mr dick

3p Re: tools 22/8/2010, 8:54 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

service manager at a horticultural/agricultural place i used to deal with many moons ago.
i'll be spannering mowers, chainsaws quads and that stuff. not all the time as there is two lads there to do most of that. did the same thing ten or so years ago and did all my own saws and stuff at my last place.
good firm, same blokes there as i used to deal with years ago.

4p Re: tools 22/8/2010, 8:58 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cool . that sounds fun and useful for some motors out the back door to fit in my chopper smile

5p Re: tools 22/8/2010, 8:59 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

just had a fort ,. i may be aball to get you a tool chest type thing that they stick in the AA vans , might be to big and need chopping about but i will have a looks when in next up there

6p Re: tools 22/8/2010, 9:02 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

okey doke. wheres that?
ive got two stihl two stroke engines here with centrifugal clutches on if you can make owt of them.
think they are around the 35ish cc size.

7p Re: tools 22/8/2010, 9:10 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

um im shit at makeing motors work but would give it a go

my mate/colege is a van dealer and gets a few x aa vans ,. he's as tight as a ducks twat but i mite be able to get one out of him for free . he's in chelt . il pop up and see what he has kicking about

8p Re: tools 22/8/2010, 9:19 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

yooum a gud un lol

9p Re: tools 22/8/2010, 9:28 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

we will see . it mite come to nothing or he mite want paying . i know he sold a few on ebay , the bloke did 12 vans in a week with at least a grand in each , when i did a driving job for him it got draged out and he pay me £19 for 7 hours work smile he is a little tight

10p Re: tools 23/8/2010, 10:34 pm

weardybeardy

TOASTIE wrote:we will see . it mite come to nothing or he mite want paying . i know he sold a few on ebay , the bloke did 12 vans in a week with at least a grand in each , when i did a driving job for him it got draged out and he pay me £19 for 7 hours work smile he is a little tight

With friends like that who needs ...........

11p Re: tools 23/8/2010, 10:52 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

yep . duno if i would really call him a friend . more a college . he has done me the odd good turn but iv done him many more . i cant seem to bring myself to be tight with someone cuz there tight with me so it goes on and on .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

FDK HOME  » CHAT » tools

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum