FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

what you been up to today ?

+2
Mario
Toastie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what you been up to today ?  Empty what you been up to today ? 1/9/2010, 6:45 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i did a bit of work then me and crumb went to try riding his bike without stabilizers , it went like this - "im doing it IM DOING IT IM DOING IT " CRASH

he got back on and try again . he did quite well for a first go

also seen a van for your work dickie , if they would buy you one . its a caddy smile

. what you been up to .,

Mario

Mario

recovering from a bad back.................

packing the oval inbetween doing the above............

already now tho Very Happy Very Happy

dirty di

dirty di

been working hard today smile

now gonna wait for the alex higgins programme tonight, bbc2, 9.00 smile

dicky mint

dicky mint

workin, then took the bike out for a spin to the pub Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

apart from work that sounds lovely scooter what you been up to today ?  621165 what you been up to today ?  386569 scooter

the braincell

the braincell

Worked, arranged for my new virgin plus box to be delivered to work tomorrow, ordered my baguette for tomorrow, arranged to see a friend tom eve, then was told I'm on a late shift tomorrow, so there will be a baguette in the kitchen that I cant eat (unless I go to work early - not gonna happen) and a virgin plus box at work whilst I'm at home with no tv to watch, and I can't go out tom eve.. I'm not having the best week this week !

But I have just been to giannis for my sis birthday meal, which was rather nice ! pig .. and brought a doggy bag of spag bol home too lol

weardybeardy

the braincell wrote:Worked, arranged for my new virgin plus box to be delivered to work tomorrow, ordered my baguette for tomorrow, arranged to see a friend tom eve, then was told I'm on a late shift tomorrow, so there will be a baguette in the kitchen that I cant eat (unless I go to work early - not gonna happen) and a virgin plus box at work whilst I'm at home with no tv to watch, and I can't go out tom eve.. I'm not having the best week this week !

But I have just been to giannis for my sis birthday meal, which was rather nice ! pig .. and brought a doggy bag of spag bol home too lol

You coming to action Lise?

weardybeardy

OOh - that was my 1000'th post!!

the braincell

the braincell

woo hoo saddo lol, yep ! am actioning Very Happy

weardybeardy

the braincell wrote: woo hoo saddo lol, yep ! am actioning Very Happy

Last outing before hibernation?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: