FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

who does the stickers on vzi ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

anyone know the ? and want to pm him on are half ? i need a price for some stickers , iv email 4 places and had nothing back . anyone know of anywhere in chelt i could go and see ?

the braincell

the braincell

slook ?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

do you know him ?

the braincell

the braincell

no, i just remember stuff sometimes

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

iv emailed them . so wee will see . WB do you know if there the ones that did the TD holders ?

weardybeardy

The tax disc holders were done by these folks

http://www.vdubshop.co.uk/index.html

Do you have some artwork you can email me and I will try the chap I know - but I know he is really busy so it might be a while.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

all i have is this , just saved from Spams scan , i dont know if they will be able to work from it but worth an ask , il let you know if this other bloke come through .cheers

who does the stickers on vzi ?  Img332

dicky mint

dicky mint

i'll try sightech in stourport if you want. they are the ones i told you about at vanfest. quick turnaround too.

linky,
http://www.signtech.co.uk/
have a looky.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye try um mate . we want round one the same ish size as a tax disce holder including the sticky bit round the edge and we want some inside and some out sides one , maybe get a price on 20 each . hopefully we will find a good sticker man in the end smile

dicky mint

dicky mint

ok, may be the weekend though :thumbup:

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ok mate . if we can get some quotes in then decide who to go with helpfully

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum