FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME

+5
dicky mint
alibabs
adz
substandard
Toastie
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME  - Page 2 Empty Re: THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME 25/9/2010, 9:19 pm

alibabs

alibabs

then theyd all have to join on here lol

27THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME  - Page 2 Empty Re: THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME 25/9/2010, 9:21 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

o shit . maybe we will keep it open but boss um about smile

28THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME  - Page 2 Empty Re: THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME 28/12/2010, 11:20 pm

alibabs

alibabs

alibabs wrote:THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME  - Page 2 Photo013the 4th speaker is still behind telly cant be bothered to get out smile
right i broke one of these today anyone want them its a shame to throw them but had a clear out today and these will be going down the tip tom smile

29THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME  - Page 2 Empty Re: THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME 28/12/2010, 11:56 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

il have um if no one els wants . but i still aint got a paper clip smile

30THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME  - Page 2 Empty Re: THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME 29/12/2010, 9:22 am

alibabs

alibabs

pmed ya

31THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME  - Page 2 Empty Re: THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME 22/1/2012, 10:31 am

alibabs

alibabs

i never did get my paper clip confused :incheek:

32THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME  - Page 2 Empty Re: THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME 23/1/2012, 12:54 pm

mrs mint

mrs mint

alibabs wrote:i never did get my paper clip confused :incheek:

I reckon with interest he must owe you at least 3 paperclips by now!!

33THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME  - Page 2 Empty Re: THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME 23/1/2012, 1:20 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i looks for one but couldn't find one so tuff tittys tou

34THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME  - Page 2 Empty Re: THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME 23/1/2012, 1:21 pm

alibabs

alibabs

lol lol

35THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME  - Page 2 Empty Re: THE RED PAPER CLIP GAME 23/1/2012, 10:12 pm

littlemissbugging

littlemissbugging

I ahve a pink paper clip you can have if that will bring back smiles? ;-)
-x-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum