FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking MK2 Polo plus Cobra Classic Buckets, ATS Classic Wheels, Harnesses

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fisher

Fisher

First up, as new pair of black vinyl Cobra Classics with red piping. As far as I am aware these have never been fitted to a car. Bought these for the Polo which is getting broken.

£200

Breaking MK2 Polo plus Cobra Classic Buckets, ATS Classic Wheels, Harnesses  SDC13770

Breaking MK2 Polo plus Cobra Classic Buckets, ATS Classic Wheels, Harnesses  SDC13772

Breaking MK2 Polo plus Cobra Classic Buckets, ATS Classic Wheels, Harnesses  SDC13771

ATS Classics. 4 x 100 PCD, 57.1 Centre bores. Come with four ATS centre caps. 175/60/13 on the fronts; 175/70/13 on the rears. Good tread on all tyres.

Rears are in good condition and fronts have some kerbing and laquer peel. One of the fronts has taken a fair knock when I hit a kerb, but all damage should be easily repairable.

£250

Breaking MK2 Polo plus Cobra Classic Buckets, ATS Classic Wheels, Harnesses  SDC12808

Breaking MK2 Polo plus Cobra Classic Buckets, ATS Classic Wheels, Harnesses  SDC12807

Breaking MK2 Polo plus Cobra Classic Buckets, ATS Classic Wheels, Harnesses  SDC12806

Breaking MK2 Polo plus Cobra Classic Buckets, ATS Classic Wheels, Harnesses  SDC12805

Red 3-point harnesses. A little grubby, but no fraying or rips.

£50

Breaking MK2 Polo plus Cobra Classic Buckets, ATS Classic Wheels, Harnesses  SDC13774

Breaking MK2 Polo plus Cobra Classic Buckets, ATS Classic Wheels, Harnesses  SDC13773

Will be breaking this when it comes back from the garage so will add parts as I go along. If there's anything that you're after in the meantime just drop me a pm.

Breaking MK2 Polo plus Cobra Classic Buckets, ATS Classic Wheels, Harnesses  SDC12526

Tyler

Hi could you tell me the width of the seat where you sit, they do two types, one narrow and one slightly larger.Looking for the larger one lol

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum