FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not posted for a while...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not posted for a while... Empty Not posted for a while... 2/11/2010, 12:11 am

SP2

SP2

But I'm still here wink
I trust that everyone is good... smile

2Not posted for a while... Empty Re: Not posted for a while... 2/11/2010, 12:37 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hello mrs p , im ok , hope you and yours are all good

3Not posted for a while... Empty Re: Not posted for a while... 2/11/2010, 12:40 am

SP2

SP2

I is good ta. Went to Crete last week for a break. Ate and drank loads, slept in the sun, and swum and snorkelled as well. Now need to get back into shape, and look for a bit more work.

Incidentally, nearly shat me pants on the way back with turbulence in a thunder storm :eek:

4Not posted for a while... Empty Re: Not posted for a while... 2/11/2010, 12:50 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ha, did you have your speedos on , if NOT we want some pics smile

5Not posted for a while... Empty Re: Not posted for a while... 2/11/2010, 10:09 pm

SP2

SP2

Didn't take any "turbulence trouser spoiler" pictures (why would i?) but will dig out a suitably stupid Crete photo when I download some to p/bucket soon! wink

6Not posted for a while... Empty Re: Not posted for a while... 5/11/2010, 8:18 pm

SP2

SP2

SP2 wrote:Didn't take any "turbulence trouser spoiler" pictures (why would i?) but will dig out a suitably stupid Crete photo when I download some to p/bucket soon! wink
Don't ask me what the fuck I was doing. In my defence I had been drinking Greek beer, and then posed on the balcony in my jim-jams. I look a bit :gay:

Very Happy Very Happy [img]Not posted for a while... 100_0703-1[/img]

7Not posted for a while... Empty Re: Not posted for a while... 5/11/2010, 8:21 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

OMG !!!!

8Not posted for a while... Empty Re: Not posted for a while... 5/11/2010, 8:28 pm

SP2

SP2

Toastie wrote:OMG !!!!
You know you want some.

Very Happy Very Happy

9Not posted for a while... Empty Re: Not posted for a while... 5/11/2010, 9:12 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Embarassed smile

10Not posted for a while... Empty Re: Not posted for a while... 6/11/2010, 12:59 am

the braincell

the braincell

And this is what we get ??? A twatted you.. at night.. with a concrete and plastic background ???

Where's the fucking sea and sun !?!?!?

11Not posted for a while... Empty Re: Not posted for a while... 6/11/2010, 1:09 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

and the gimp mask

12Not posted for a while... Empty Re: Not posted for a while... 6/11/2010, 9:36 am

SP2

SP2

the braincell wrote:And this is what we get ??? A twatted you.. at night.. with a concrete and plastic background ???

Where's the fucking sea and sun !?!?!?

Well there was sea and sun, but no photos with me looking an idiot in them. And I forgot to pack the gimp mask. Mistress wasn't happy.
wink

anyways, the view from same balcony during the day...
Not posted for a while... 100_0814

13Not posted for a while... Empty Re: Not posted for a while... 6/11/2010, 11:51 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

That looks nice , god a need a holiday

Last edited by Toastie on 6/11/2010, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Not posted for a while... Empty Re: Not posted for a while... 6/11/2010, 5:21 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Much Better, ta Very Happy

15Not posted for a while... Empty Re: Not posted for a while... 6/11/2010, 6:25 pm

SP2

SP2

The favourite snorkelling and sunbathing beach

Not posted for a while... Crete2010135

And a marine version of SP2...

Not posted for a while... Crete2010118

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum