FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

??? do you like the site colours ???

+2
H
Toastie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i do but will happily change them if you lot want , it will get a bit brighter as i ad shiny buttons etc but a lont want it leary . di recons it dull , i think its sutal
let me no please smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I'm quite happy with it - it's "easy on the eye" smile

Try the rule6 forums - they're utterly illegible if you're using a CRT monitor lol

AL

AL

It reminds me of Dickie's bus, in a good way of course! lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

wen i was tryin to sus the colours i was talking to dickie and it was based on the bus a bit . a good vw coulor i finks smile

AL

AL

TOASTIE wrote:wen i was tryin to sus the colours i was talking to dickie and it was based on the bus a bit . a good vw coulor i finks smile

Definately, its very easy on the eye, just like Dickie's bus when is especially easy on the eyes when you`ve got a cider & red wine induced hangover
and a bad case of 'Santa Pod` sunburn.... unlike our bay which is the worst/brightest green ever! smile

Kawasaki Green courtesy of its previous owner. 8)

the braincell

the braincell

We (me, zee and wayne) reckoned the words at the top, in white, home etc, should be a different colour so they stand out more, so we can see whats where more.. If ya don;t mind please flower

Oh, and a green bus may help you to remember to be sick (in a toilet) and therefore feel better. Clever idea really ! lol

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Once I've read the top once I tend not to need to again wink

But I do see your point

the braincell

the braincell

I need the top, to go to home, to go to the other bits lol

greenfyre

greenfyre

NO!!

that was my first post!! its too beige!! but i obviously like the green bits!!

the braincell

the braincell

I like pink Very Happy

the braincell

the braincell

Maybe we can all choose 1 colour, and have lots of different colours for different bits ?

greenfyre

greenfyre

it needs to be more dynamic, esp for the top bit!

at the mo, it looks abit shy and retiring! def not the image we want to be giving off!!!! lol!!

praps just darken up the home/calendar/faq writing, like zee and lise said!

the braincell

the braincell

You gonna put your pics in the FDK arses thread clare ?

negawskloV

negawskloV

can we change the text at the header that says "ROASTIE TOASTIE & THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS - DUBBIN & JUGGLIN" to a logo maybe? do we have a proper logo even? Just think it'd look more professional smile

the braincell

the braincell

But.... Fun Dubbin kriminals and RoastieToastie are logos aren't they :?:

negawskloV

negawskloV

no, they are names... I mean images, yaknow like this ...

??? do you like the site colours ??? Fdklogo

the braincell

the braincell

Ah !.. Maybe thats why toast wanted to know the font was ..

negawskloV

negawskloV

aaah yeah... I dunno what the font is though No

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hello , so far i cant change the coulor of the top white buttons but a im furking on it . ye the top logo is on the to do list . it needs to be a jpeg in the rite size and shape . iv anyone want to nok one up feel free ., i will do one tonight
so we seem a bit mixed ont the pale colour so i will brighten it up a be and you let me no what you recon , sugestion would be great as the fuckin loads
thanks for imput d toast 3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum