FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

iv just been for a trip in the snow :)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

went over to sainsbruy for some bits and it wernt to bad , the micra had no probs at all but i had to stop and push a bloke in a boxter out smile , funny cuz he was a charly bagdad but i was the one driving the micra smile

anyways it was nice out , looks lovely and not to cold every one seemed to be in it together and all friendly APART from the kids out side lisa's place , they put bolards in the road and cover them in snow and then were liein in wait armed with snow balls , duno if they wanted people to crash or get out to move them then get them but what ever there little cunts , i sussed it and judge to gap and cared on to witch they started swearing down the road at me , hey ho , hopefully they will get run over

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Any road news today Wb ? Ta d

weardybeardy

Not too bad today.
Been out and about myself and as long as you take it steady then its all do-able.
I think loads of people had the fright of their lives yesterday and are staying off the roads today. Its actualy pretty quiet out there at the minute.
I've got to take a trip down Tewksbury Road in a bit so I'll let you know if its got any worse.

the braincell

the braincell

I've just got back from town. It's not busy out there, not many cars. Except the chap that decided his car would be better on his drive. But he blocked the road trying to get it there. Twat.

the braincell

the braincell

And, whats the point in indicating, if your indicators are covered in snow. It's not fun trying to work out which way cars want to go on slippy roads. twats.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Cool , I went and got him and did Tescos , all fine smile thanks chaps

DICKIE

DICKIE

Clare left for her mums at about 2pm,she stopped on the way for a coffee and said it was all ok Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum