FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody know what these wheels are??

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

Apart from round ones Very Happy

Anybody know what these wheels are?? DSC02157

Anyone have an idea of what they is worth aswell??

moochos grassy arses in advance

Mario Very Happy

oilyT

oilyT

They use'd to be called moonshines/modular. smile they came in a variaty of colours
http://www.summitracing.com/search/brand/U-S-Wheel/Product-Line/U-S-Wheel-97-Series-Chrome-Modular-Wheels/

RooneyToons

RooneyToons

Looks like the 4 holes for the studs have gone oval !!!

Mario

Mario

oilyT wrote:They use'd to be called moonshines/modular. smile they came in a variaty of colours
http://www.summitracing.com/search/brand/U-S-Wheel/Product-Line/U-S-Wheel-97-Series-Chrome-Modular-Wheels/

Cheers Barry Very Happy

Mario

Mario

RooneyToons wrote:Looks like the 4 holes for the studs have gone oval !!!

nope perfectly round............just the paint around the holes gives that impression wink

RooneyToons

RooneyToons

hmmm invisible ink !!!! so whats happened to my last comment ?????????

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

what was it ? nothings been edits , user error i would guess smile

Mario

Mario

RooneyToons wrote:hmmm invisible ink !!!! so whats happened to my last comment ?????????

What comment fella??

RooneyToons

RooneyToons

Toastie wrote:what was it ? nothings been edits , user error i would guess smile
wink must be i guess lol

DICKIE

DICKIE

I had them on my old beetle years ago,in pretty much the same colour.
They ainy worth alot,only about 50 notes each new but their not in favour very much nowadays Very Happy

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:I had them on my old beetle years ago,in pretty much the same colour.
They ainy worth alot,only about 50 notes each new but their not in favour very much nowadays Very Happy

Thats cool matey..............i will bung em on ebay as im clearing out ALL my bug stuff wink

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

you still here ? we could of had a pint and a cabbab and got stabed on the way home by now Anybody know what these wheels are?? 64188

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum