FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vanfest

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vanfest Empty Vanfest 2/3/2011, 8:12 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Sorry folks,ive had to take the vanfest thread down as clare has had an email saying we cant have our plot because were not airdiction.
To the guy organising,it looks like were trying to scam plot spaces belonging to airdiction,even though airdiction camp with us and vice versa at all the shows for many years now.
When airdiction had a club split some years ago,no one wanted to carry on with the hassle of booking the spaces,clare decided to carry it on with the consent of airdiction members who still camp with us.

With all clares hard work organising collecting money for this show,she doesnt want it now and is really upset by it all.
Im going to lock this untill clare gets a return email answering the one she has just sent,so fingers crossed it may get sorted but someone else will need to organise it..
Sorry folks
sad sad

2Vanfest Empty Re: Vanfest 2/3/2011, 8:54 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

thats a real shame . hope clare is ok , she has sorted airdiction/fdk out for plenty of show over the years and i know its alway hard work with little thanks , i hope the organizers can see theres no scam , i can see how it could look bad but hope they will comunikate with clare even if we cant have are airdiction/fdk plot it would be a shame if they fort we/clare was tiring it on sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]