FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

i've just bought a rocco

+9
Toastie
Mario
negawskloV
vin van man
Taze
H
wonkydonkey
the braincell
dirty di
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 9/4/2009, 7:21 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Well done hun hug
Nice one toast hug

52i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 9/4/2009, 8:08 pm

the braincell

the braincell

woo hoo !! woo hoo woo hoo

53i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 10/4/2009, 11:34 am

Honeybus

Honeybus

I love those smile I just asked Dan if we could have one :thumbup:

54i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 10/4/2009, 11:46 am

dirty di

dirty di

go for it, they go like rockets, i had one before and i loved it, obviously the mk1 would be better but i'm a happy bunny for the time being pig 2

55i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 10/4/2009, 11:50 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

she aint seen my bill yet

56i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 10/4/2009, 11:52 am

dirty di

dirty di

TOASTIE wrote:she aint seen my bill yet

i'm very poor :vi:

57i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 10/4/2009, 12:06 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

bob

58i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 10/4/2009, 4:35 pm

dirty di

dirty di

hey andy (rad...), how easy is it to remove the seats, i want to get the carpet out of it so i can clean it out smile cheers di x

59i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 10/4/2009, 4:38 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

cool ! Very Happy nice one on the mot woo hoo

when does the black fluffy interior go in? lol

60i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 10/4/2009, 4:39 pm

dirty di

dirty di

negawskloV wrote:cool ! Very Happy nice one on the mot woo hoo

thanks ben, i'm really pleased hug

61i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 10/4/2009, 4:42 pm

dirty di

dirty di

negawskloV wrote:cool ! woo hoo

when does the black fluffy interior go in? lol

in???? i'm thinking of doing the outside chick lol

62i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 10/4/2009, 7:57 pm

the braincell

the braincell

dirty di wrote:hey andy (rad...), how easy is it to remove the seats, i want to get the carpet out of it so i can clean it out smile cheers di x

Blimey ! If you're normally that consiencious at cleaning, you can come and do my house ! lol ... . Thats a bugger to spell... conshienshus !

63i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 12/4/2009, 3:55 pm

dirty di

dirty di

seats out and carpet out too, carpet has been scrubbed and now just waiting for them to dry and then i can get the carpet and the seats back in ( well toast can ) hug pig 2

64i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 12/4/2009, 5:05 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Looks great Di Very Happy

I'm slowly catching up on all I've missed - you must be so chuffed with this, and great that Dan got his camera back too smile

65i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 12/4/2009, 5:05 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Oh yeah, I'm more than a little jealous Very Happy

66i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 12/4/2009, 5:58 pm

dirty di

dirty di

H wrote:Looks great Di Very Happy

I'm slowly catching up on all I've missed - you must be so chuffed with this, and great that Dan got his camera back too smile

good to see ya back H hug , i am chuffed to bits with it so far, gotta get some tax on it but think i'm gonna wait til the end of the month, gives a little more time to get it looking good Cool

67i've just bought a rocco - Page 3 Empty Re: i've just bought a rocco 12/4/2009, 7:49 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

It's good to be back chick Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum