FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Van Break In - Cheltenham

+3
Mario
Toastie
dubmagique
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Van Break In - Cheltenham Empty Van Break In - Cheltenham 2/5/2011, 4:58 pm

dubmagique

dubmagique

Hi

Just as a warning - got back from a week long first camping trip of the summer in the van at about 11.30 last night and by this morning it had been broken into. Not much taken, think it was so full of camping gear they probably panicked and legged it, but lost a nice pair of Oakley's and some other bits and bobs in the cab.

More annoyingly, they've smashed the lock with a screwdriver - so if anyone has a spare for a T25/T3?

Just the usual reminder that there's scum about in Cheltenham, and bank holidays always seem worse for it.

Hope everyone has had a nice run of time off and enjoyed all this sunshine.

I saw (too late) the post about the graffiti artist at Dubs at the Farm - did anyone get theirs done? I might have been tempted - would look cool on a panel van I reckon. Are there any pics about?

Cheers

2Van Break In - Cheltenham Empty Re: Van Break In - Cheltenham 2/5/2011, 5:03 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

thats a shiter mate , dont know if theres anything left but theres a t25 in bucklands at the mo so mite be worth a look , hope you get it sorted

d

3Van Break In - Cheltenham Empty Re: Van Break In - Cheltenham 2/5/2011, 5:56 pm

Mario

Mario

CUNTS...........

4Van Break In - Cheltenham Empty Re: Van Break In - Cheltenham 2/5/2011, 6:02 pm

alibabs

alibabs

theiving little scroats

5Van Break In - Cheltenham Empty Re: Van Break In - Cheltenham 2/5/2011, 6:07 pm

RooneyToons

RooneyToons

dubmagique wrote:Hi

Just as a warning - got back from a week long first camping trip of the summer in the van at about 11.30 last night and by this morning it had been broken into. Not much taken, think it was so full of camping gear they probably panicked and legged it, but lost a nice pair of Oakley's and some other bits and bobs in the cab.

More annoyingly, they've smashed the lock with a screwdriver - so if anyone has a spare for a T25/T3?

Just the usual reminder that there's scum about in Cheltenham, and bank holidays always seem worse for it.

Hope everyone has had a nice run of time off and enjoyed all this sunshine.

I saw (too late) the post about the graffiti artist at Dubs at the Farm - did anyone get theirs done? I might have been tempted - would look cool on a panel van I reckon. Are there any pics about?

Cheers
i did see some of his work and i must admit i've seen a lot better work around just my opinion though , he was spraying in the middle of the field and it was as windy as hell at times :eek: :eek:

6Van Break In - Cheltenham Empty Re: Van Break In - Cheltenham 3/5/2011, 10:37 am

negawskloV

negawskloV

bum! sad

7Van Break In - Cheltenham Empty Re: Van Break In - Cheltenham 3/5/2011, 10:39 am

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

I saw the red bug they did on sunday and to be honest with the wind i'm amazed he got any on the car !

8Van Break In - Cheltenham Empty Re: Van Break In - Cheltenham 3/5/2011, 7:09 pm

RooneyToons

RooneyToons

Stereophoney wrote:I saw the red bug they did on sunday and to be honest with the wind i'm amazed he got any on the car !
you n me both lol

9Van Break In - Cheltenham Empty Re: Van Break In - Cheltenham 3/5/2011, 9:22 pm

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

I did attempt to light a picnic bbq in that wind . . . . bad mistake sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum