FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woo hoo.............we are finally in our new home

+3
Taze
the braincell
Mario
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

After 48 hours of mayhem,me n Sid ,the 2 twats[strike] cats and the german shepherd are finally in our new home Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Altho it went smoothly on the moving side my bank did manage to fuck up which meant we were nearly fucking homeless Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

But,thankfully, we have a shit hot lawyer and she seriously chewed the arse off of the rbs Very Happy Very Happy

Ive literally just sat down and tried the laptop n phone and wey hey we are on...bt did good..............

2morro i will try n do a video of the new place and share the view from our back garden and kitchen,wait till you see "MY" Vallies Very Happy Very Happy

i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy............the wife has a wonderfull HAUUUUGE smile on her face,which has made it worth EVERY single god damn fucking penny n pound this place cost me Very Happy

In fact,im soooooooooooo happy,..............................ive opened a 16 yr old bottle of Mortlach single malt which we make at my distillery...............not cheap trust me(Toastie we needs a whisky glass smilie...please) Very Happy

We have had a shit and rough few months me n the old girl.what with our lad tryin to top himself and all the rest of his shit(he is on the mend thank fuck and gettin the help he needs inside)........but fuck me...........Its been a fucking LONG LONG time since ive felt this good and this happy Very Happy Very Happy

All i needs to complete the story is my splitty and single cab,once ive sorted my new garage n workshop

Like i always say................KEEP SMILIN.........it REALY DOES work Very Happy Very Happy

From a fucking extremely happy and chilled out Mcmario...............KEEP SMILIN y'all Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hug hug

the braincell

the braincell

Lovely ! Very Happy Woo hoo.............we are finally in our new home 664717 (that be lots of whisky glasses ! )

Taze

Taze

Nice one! Enjoy your new home smile

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:Lovely ! Very Happy Woo hoo.............we are finally in our new home 664717 (that be lots of whisky glasses ! )

half a bottle in :eek: :eek: :eek: Very Happy Very Happy

Taze wrote:Nice one! Enjoy your new home smile

Cheers dude...........we are and we will Very Happy

dicky mint

dicky mint

well done, now count to ten..................

................and relax Woo hoo.............we are finally in our new home 664717

DICKIE

DICKIE

Well done mate...im not at all jealous obviously carzzy carzzy

Mario

Mario

dicky mint wrote:well done, now count to ten..................

................and relax Woo hoo.............we are finally in our new home 664717

DICKIE wrote:Well done mate...im not at all jealous obviously carzzy carzzy

Cheers folks Very Happy Very Happy

Ive been busy blitzing my new garage n workshop.......so with a bit of luck i will try n film a little bit of the valley behind us,oh and of course my garage n workshop Very Happy Very Happy

alibabs

alibabs

all the best mazzer wink

dirty di

dirty di

well done and congrats to you both, i hope you are both happy in your new home smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum