FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEAT Ibiza 2.0 16v GTi Cupra Sport

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

negawskloV

negawskloV

Bout time I sold this...

Owned by me and been my daily for 11 years :eek: I've put over 100k on it in the time Very Happy

Manufactured Feb'98 typ 6K, Completely stock and un-modified except for stainless steel cat-back exhaust, 150BHP ABF engine, 16" multispoke alloys, E-LSD, black Half Leather interior, Electric Windows, Electric heated Mirrors, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, OEM key immobiliser and key fob transponder Thatcham approved Clifford immobiliser, remote central locking, OEM Grundig 6-speaker cassette radio with OEM 10 CD changer, MFA trip computer, Folding rear seats,

Drives perfectly and still very fast (0-60 7.6sec, top speed 135mph, 180Nm/133ftlb torque) new windscreen, new starter motor, new water pump, new cambelt, new water temp sensor, Uniroyal Rainsport Tyres

Thousands of receipts, all old MOTs & Tax discs, spare key and immobiliser fob... all original owners manual & service history stuff

Bad Points: It has a few car park dings and a small amount of corrosion to rear wheel arches. The lacquer on the rear spoiler has de-laminated so could do with re-painting. There's a small burn hole in the back of the drivers seat. The wheels need a refurb. N/S mirror glass cracked, Missing the 16vGTi badge from front grill (some git nicked it)

MOT & Tax til August. located in Leicester (M1 J21) £950 ono

SEAT Ibiza 2.0 16v GTi Cupra Sport B83465d3

SEAT Ibiza 2.0 16v GTi Cupra Sport 1e22a8fb

SEAT Ibiza 2.0 16v GTi Cupra Sport B951a26f

SEAT Ibiza 2.0 16v GTi Cupra Sport 6a6a7db0

better pics when I get a chance to clean it smile

negawskloV

negawskloV

Oh and I'll throw in the Haynes manual too smile

negawskloV

negawskloV

Gonna give it a clean and service at the weekend then stick it on VZi smile

negawskloV

negawskloV

I've still done F all about selling this lol anyone interested before I actually try to sell it?

negawskloV

negawskloV

and still I've done bugger all about selling this lol mot & tax ran out, offers?

negawskloV

negawskloV

SOLD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum