FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Place To Buy / Find A Bay :)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Place To Buy / Find A Bay :) Empty Best Place To Buy / Find A Bay :) 13/7/2011, 10:56 am

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

I've been looking here there and everywhere for bay windows to buy, i'm checking forums, the local rag etc but i seem to find more on ebay than anywhere else, is there anywhere else i could be looking or anywhere i'm, missing ?

As of next week i'll have £5000 to get me started, hopefully something half tidy with an mot smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

local papers and trade it etc , try to find one not in the seen , keep an I on the side of the road and leave a not or knock the door ,

good luck mate [b]

Last edited by Toastie on 13/7/2011, 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

dicky mint

dicky mint

Barn find would be good. There's a late bay in dove blue on the side of the road near kinnersley, hereford/wales border ish. Been there for last few years. At least 4. Won't have t&t though.

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

Cheers Toastie smile

So far i've been doing all of the above but with no luck, the reason for needing something with mot is we're hoping to have one to use for the ass end of summer smile

At least i'm doing the right things though smile

I think depending on what i buy first i might go for some kind of resto / barn find afterwards as a nice little project wink

DICKIE

DICKIE

greenfyregirls (on here) has a friend who has a german import lhd bay coming up for sale,ive seen pics and its standard height in a slightly faded red colour.
Its supposdely rust fre with no welding needed.
Has seats up front but no other interior,blank canvas!!?
I'll find more info on it asap Very Happy

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

DICKIE wrote:greenfyregirls (on here) has a friend who has a german import lhd bay coming up for sale,ive seen pics and its standard height in a slightly faded red colour.
Its supposdely rust fre with no welding needed.
Has seats up front but no other interior,blank canvas!!?
I'll find more info on it asap Very Happy

Cool sounds interesting smile

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

Any news Dickie ?

DICKIE

DICKIE

I had a look at it the other day..
Its original paint apart from the bottom 6 inches which have been repaired beforehand,its faded firetruck red.
It was a german firetruck and you can still see where the old fire stickers had been.
Its needs a new sill on one side and the two front arches are starting to go but its very solid other than that.rear arches are excellent,even has the tyre pressure embossed into the arch (ive never seen that before)
Ive never seen original doors in such good condition,theres not a spot of rust on them at all.
The gutters are mint.
The floor inside is very good,no holes or rust..the underneath is super clean and tidy too.
engine started first turn of the key and ticked over like a sewing machine..
Its basically just an untouched og german fire bus.
They are going to send me some pics so i can put on here and tell me a price..its going to be about 5000 ish Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum