FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

1963 VW Double Cab Truck

+3
dicky mint
the braincell
vwtrucker
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 22/7/2011, 9:53 pm

vwtrucker

1963 VW Double Cab Truck

Body-
• Media Blasted to bare metal.
• Rust repair was done, new floors, front wheel arches, frame supports
• Roof section was from a 21 window bus, original slider top
• Complete paint and bodywork, Undercoated with Spray bedliner in bed and underbody.

Transmission
• Type 1 VW swing axle with a Freeway Flyer gear ratio.

Engine
• Porsche 914 2 liter
• Built to 2365 cc with Scat Pistons and cylinders
• Fat Performance Cam
• Fat Performance 911 Porsche fan conversion
• Fat performance Stainless Steel Valves
• CB performance fuel injection setup
• External oil filter and oil cooler with thermostat fan
• Custom exhaust with 1 5/8” primary and header pipes
• Flow Master cross flow muffler

Brakes
• Porsche 944 front disc brakes
• So Cal Imports rear disc brake conversion with Porsche 5 on 130 mm bolt pattern
• Duel master cylinder

Wheels
• Factory Porsche Boxter Twist 7 X 17

Suspension
• Dropped and reinforced front spindles setup for disc brakes from Wagons West
• Narrowed front suspension beam set up with inboard airbags
• Modified rear spring plates with Air Ride
• Air Ride air bags with compressor and tank mounted behind rear seat.

Interior
• Seat covers came from Sew Fine interiors

Misc.
• Converted to 12 Volt
• Wolfsburg West Front flip out Safari Windows

Email Me If Your Interested I Have Alot More Pictures
MOD EDIT BY MARIO.................email address removed...........
60k O.B.O.
1963 VW Double Cab Truck May2006392

21963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 2:43 am

the braincell

the braincell

I know its late/early.. but do you really expect £60k for it ? Or am I a bit more trollied than I thought..

31963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 7:47 am

dicky mint

dicky mint

the braincell wrote:I know its late/early.. but do you really expect £60k for it ? Or am I a bit more trollied than I thought..

what are you doing up at 3:43am. havin a nice cuppa? lol

41963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 8:48 am

Mario

Mario

vwtrucker wrote:1963 VW Double Cab Truck

Body-
• Media Blasted to bare metal.
• Rust repair was done, new floors, front wheel arches, frame supports
• Roof section was from a 21 window bus, original slider top
• Complete paint and bodywork, Undercoated with Spray bedliner in bed and underbody.

Transmission
• Type 1 VW swing axle with a Freeway Flyer gear ratio.

Engine
• Porsche 914 2 liter
• Built to 2365 cc with Scat Pistons and cylinders
• Fat Performance Cam
• Fat Performance 911 Porsche fan conversion
• Fat performance Stainless Steel Valves
• CB performance fuel injection setup
• External oil filter and oil cooler with thermostat fan
• Custom exhaust with 1 5/8” primary and header pipes
• Flow Master cross flow muffler

Brakes
• Porsche 944 front disc brakes
• So Cal Imports rear disc brake conversion with Porsche 5 on 130 mm bolt pattern
• Duel master cylinder

Wheels
• Factory Porsche Boxter Twist 7 X 17

Suspension
• Dropped and reinforced front spindles setup for disc brakes from Wagons West
• Narrowed front suspension beam set up with inboard airbags
• Modified rear spring plates with Air Ride
• Air Ride air bags with compressor and tank mounted behind rear seat.

Interior
• Seat covers came from Sew Fine interiors

Misc.
• Converted to 12 Volt
• Wolfsburg West Front flip out Safari Windows

Email Me If Your Interested I Have Alot More Pictures

60k O.B.O.
1963 VW Double Cab Truck May2006392

Impressive spec on that nice Dub^^^^^^^^^^..............Lovely machine in fact.....

A location might help folk out a bit tho...............

And maybe,just maybe if you are wanting £60k of folks hard earned dosh, a little Hello first might help??
Just a thought.................

Welcome to the FDK tho and good luck with your sale.............

Mario Very Happy

Last edited by Mario on 24/7/2011, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

51963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 8:54 am

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

Awsome machine but about 55k out of my price range wink

61963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 9:37 am

alibabs

alibabs

maybe we could all chip in and share it ?? drive

71963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 10:37 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

nice truck and all but he won't be back to see the replys . an hello would of been nice . wonder of hel part ex it for a mini metro

81963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 11:38 am

alibabs

alibabs

lol did you delete him ?

91963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 1:08 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

no mate , he's welcome , you never know someone mite want to buy it , we let people come on and stick adds up cuz it mite benefit the rest of us but its a bit rude , we were finking of deleting email address's and numbers so they had to come back and check but at the end of the day if one of us wants what ever they stick up it would be a pain . so there welcome but would be nice to say hello at the start and state they only signed up to stick the add up , hey hoo diffident stroke and all that , what you talkin bout willis !

101963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 1:13 pm

the braincell

the braincell

dicky mint wrote:
the braincell wrote:I know its late/early.. but do you really expect £60k for it ? Or am I a bit more trollied than I thought..

what are you doing up at 3:43am. havin a nice cuppa? lol

Water actually ! In the vain hope it would help the hangover when I woke up - It didn't lol

111963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 1:33 pm

alibabs

alibabs

Toastie wrote:no mate , he's welcome , you never know someone mite want to buy it , we let people come on and stick adds up cuz it mite benefit the rest of us but its a bit rude , we were finking of deleting email address's and numbers so they had to come back and check but at the end of the day if one of us wants what ever they stick up it would be a pain . so there welcome but would be nice to say hello at the start and state they only signed up to stick the add up , hey hoo diffident stroke and all that , what you talkin bout willis !
I did think it was bit naughty not saying hello ha ha

121963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 1:54 pm

Mario

Mario

To be honest i find it INCREDIBLY fucking rude..............................i was being polite up there^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^...............

If they cant be bothered to have the decency to come and say hello then why should they advertise ????

I WILL be keeping an eye out..............and if there is NO hello thread.....then I WILL DELETE this thread....

Call me old fashioned.....call me a miserable cunt.........either way i am not bothered as good manners and being polite cost FUCK ALL...................enough already.......

Mario.........

131963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 2:50 pm

Mario

Mario

In Fact .............fuck it..............i AM locking this...............

My reasons why are already mentioned up there^^^ in my previous replies

Anyone any problems with this.........then either start a thread in main chat.........or PM me.........either way its getting locked.

Mario

141963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 8:24 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

mite as well delete it maz , otherwise he still has the ad up , unless theres a reson you would prefer it was locked not deleted ? no worrys ether way with me and admin smile nice to see the mods looking after the place smile

151963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 8:42 pm

Mario

Mario

Toastie wrote:mite as well delete it maz , otherwise he still has the ad up , unless theres a reson you would prefer it was locked not deleted ? no worrys ether way with me and admin smile nice to see the mods looking after the place smile

I am leaving it locked for now mate................reason why i am NOT deleting it yet,is, i am prepared to give the fella a chance to pop in and say Hello...........then i will look at un-locking it....if not then i will delete it..............

i am just trying to make a point to ALL folk who think this is just a FREE ADVERT site..........its not..

If i delete it straight away then it wont serve its purpose in pointing out this^^^^^^^^^ Very Happy

161963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 8:46 pm

Mario

Mario

PLUS ive edited out the email address...........

171963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 8:48 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ok mate cool , i realized this may of been your finking after i posted , my brain is slow after a bizzy day , he wont be back but fair play for giving him the benefit of the doubt .

smile

181963 VW Double Cab Truck Empty Re: 1963 VW Double Cab Truck 23/7/2011, 8:52 pm

Mario

Mario

no worries mate.................at the same time as trying make a point i am still trying to give the seller a chance.....................time will tell...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum