FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

For sale ads.............NEW members...............Locked threads............

+9
negawskloV
bloste25
dirty di
mark. RIP
alibabs
dicky mint
Stereophoney
the braincell
Mario
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Mario

Mario

Right then folks..............

A good few of you have met me and know im a happy chappy who tries not to be a miserable cunt and just gets on with life....................

How ever................what DOES get on my tits are bad manners,ignorance and impolite folk......

So, for those of you out there that are "guests" or are thinking of joining the site just to sell........then DONT bother...............

If you want to be a cheeky twat and just pop a for sale ad up, with out even having the decency to pop a hello thread up and get FREE advertising,then DONT BOTHER............i WILL delete any such threads that i think fall into this category.................

This site was set up by the hard work of a single person and is kept going with any funds donated by the members on here................see the FDK ebay shop.................

Why the fuck should YOU just pop an ad up,get free publicity,for fuck all and without joining in with the Club in other ways..............

ANYONE and i mean ANYONE has a problem with this^^^^^ then please ad your post to this thread and we WILL discuss it.....

COMMENTS WELCOME..................................

Mario

the braincell

the braincell

So are you admin bird then ?

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:So are you admin bird then ?

What i choose to do in my private life is my business :incheek: Very Happy

If Admin has a problem with my Moderating then im sure they will be in touch to let me know wink

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

I'm a fairly new boy so i'm saying nowt wink

Mario

Mario

Stereophoney wrote:I'm a fairly new boy so i'm saying nowt wink

No PLEASE DO say something fella..............if you feel i am wrong then this is why i put this thread up.

No point in me Moderating the site if YOU lot dont want me to look after the sites interest...

I personally feel it takes the piss out of the site and is bloody bad manners...

Like i say PLEASE DO comment Very Happy

Mario Very Happy

dicky mint

dicky mint

mario in a dress :eek: !!!!
i cant comment as unfortunatly i have never had the pleasure of meeting this fine chap. not a mental picture i want though.
no offence of course.

but back to the topic. i agree it does seem a trifle cheeky or fappin rude to get a free add and then just piss off and reap the benefits.

unless its a sundial splitty that has been made with the name dicky mint on the numberplate and for sale to a person from kidderminster with the nickname dicky mint and up for £35 and 20p. then yep, let em in lol

alibabs

alibabs

ive just re read his ad and altho im not hardcore FDK it does appear to take the piss without even a hello.
i cant find it on on vzi either
so im guessing no one nos him/her

i think youd look great in a dress Mario :gay:

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

Mario wrote:Right then folks..............

A good few of you have met me and know im a happy chappy who tries not to be a miserable cunt and just gets on with life....................

How ever................what DOES get on my tits are bad manners,ignorance and impolite folk......

So, for those of you out there that are "guests" or are thinking of joining the site just to sell........then DONT bother...............

If you want to be a cheeky twat and just pop a for sale ad up, with out even having the decency to pop a hello thread up and get FREE advertising,then DONT BOTHER............i WILL delete any such threads that i think fall into this category.................

This site was set up by the hard work of a single person and is kept going with any funds donated by the members on here................see the FDK ebay shop.................

Why the fuck should YOU just pop an ad up,get free publicity,for fuck all and without joining in with the Club in other ways..............

ANYONE and i mean ANYONE has a problem with this^^^^^ then please ad your post to this thread and we WILL discuss it.....

Mario
here here my good man fucking piss take me finks

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

hilarious i just showed hayley that ad and asked her how much she thought he wanted for it she said and i quote ' 6 k ' i then showed her the asking price and quote again 'your fuckin shitting me its only half a van!!!!!!' lol lol lol

Mario

Mario

dicky mint wrote:

mario in a dress :eek: !!!!
i cant comment as unfortunatly i have never had the pleasure of meeting this fine chap. not a mental picture i want though.
no offence of course.

but back to the topic. i agree it does seem a trifle cheeky or fappin rude to get a free add and then just piss off and reap the benefits.

unless its a sundial splitty that has been made with the name dicky mint on the numberplate and for sale to a person from kidderminster with the nickname dicky mint and up for £35 and 20p. then yep, let em in lol

alibabs wrote:ive just re read his ad and altho im not hardcore FDK it does appear to take the piss without even a hello.
i cant find it on on vzi either
so im guessing no one nos him/her

i think youd look great in a dress Mario :gay:

mark wrote:
Mario wrote:Right then folks..............

Mario
here here my good man fucking piss take me finks

mark wrote:hilarious i just showed hayley that ad and asked her how much she thought he wanted for it she said and i quote ' 6 k ' i then showed her the asking price and quote again 'your fuckin shitting me its only half a van!!!!!!' lol lol lol

I may or may not have worn a dress in the past wink lol lol

Seems to me as tho you are in the same frame of mind as me then......as in it being cheeky/rude/piss take etc, this is my whole point of the thread........we get a LOT of guests reading so at least now its highlighted for them.......it takes just a moment to pop a thread up n say Howdy/hello/wotcha....

price dont bother me as that is down to two things......the seller setting his price and the market deciding if its worth that price............
Price wise we all like to think our stuff is worth gazillions........even my splitty has a price,which is set in my mind, for which i would start twitching on if i would sell her.....

Right i needs to go change now Very Happy

dirty di

dirty di

maybe we should of said that he could advertise here but we want 10% towards FDK funds, what a ball we could have lol only joking mario, your right it is a bloody cheek smile

Mario

Mario

dirty di wrote:maybe we should of said that he could advertise here but we want 10% towards FDK funds, what a ball we could have lol only joking mario, your right it is a bloody cheek smile

lol lol lol ..................that's not a bad idea lol lol

i just hope you folk understand the point i am trying to make............. wink

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

Nah all joking aside Mario i'm with you, bit rude not even taking the time to introduce yourself sad

I must admit of all the forums i'm on this one is the most friendly and close knit, most people here know each other, which can only be a good thing smile

dicky mint

dicky mint

Stereophoney wrote:I must admit of all the forums i'm on this one is the most friendly and close knit, most people here know each other, which can only be a good thing smile

^^^^^^^^what he said^^^^^^^^^^

FDK = ACE HUZZAH! Very Happy

bloste25

bloste25

Stereophoney wrote:Nah all joking aside Mario i'm with you, bit rude not even taking the time to introduce yourself sad

I must admit of all the forums i'm on this one is the most friendly and close knit, most people here know each other, which can only be a good thing smile

I'm a kind of newbie aswell, and altough I don't post as much as some, I couldn't agree more with stereophoney, I spend a fair amount of time on here and think that everybody's very friendly.

On the subject of the ad, I think that you are right Mario to do wot you have done!

Mario

Mario

Stereophoney wrote:Nah all joking aside Mario i'm with you, bit rude not even taking the time to introduce yourself sad

Even tho im hundreds of miles away and only meet up with you folks once a year,your last line ^^^^ up there is spot on.............

im on VZI and i know its not to everyones taste,here,on the FDK it is as you say...a TOP bunch of folk.

EVERYONE on here contributes to the site in their own little way...........which is exactly what makes this place what it is...

A good few of you have yet to meet me,which is why i was a little worried in a way about starting this thread( and why i asked folk to comment)...........i didnt want folk thinking i was just out to use and abuse my mod status................one of the reasons i was asked to be a MOD,was the fact i AM so far away and i dont know you all,which would give me an impartial view on any problems that may arise...that way NO one could say i was sticking up for a friend etc.................

anyways.............tis done now.............and now i know what views of folk are so onwards n upwards Very Happy

Mario

Mario

bloste25 wrote:

I'm a kind of newbie aswell, and altough I don't post as much as some, I couldn't agree more with stereophoney, I spend a fair amount of time on here and think that everybody's very friendly.

On the subject of the ad, I think that you are right Mario to do wot you have done!

You may well consider yourself a "newbie" dude,BUT, you DO contribute to the site and enter into the spirit of the forum............. Very Happy

negawskloV

negawskloV

Personally I don't have a problem with people signing up just to post (vw related) for sale ads

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

Wouldn't have been so bad if he wasn't asking 60 fucking grand !! lol

Mario

Mario

negawskloV wrote:Personally I don't have a problem with people signing up just to post (vw related) for sale ads

Do you not find it at all cheeky tho??

Pop a free ad up n then fuck off!!! with NO contribution to the site/forum what so ever...

Mario.

Mario

Mario

Stereophoney wrote:Wouldn't have been so bad if he wasn't asking 60 fucking grand !! lol

Very Happy

To be honest the price is not a problem to me............its none of my business to tell someone else what price to charge............like i said before...the market WILL decide what its worth...........Good luck to the fella.........

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

Mario wrote:
negawskloV wrote:Personally I don't have a problem with people signing up just to post (vw related) for sale ads

Do you not find it at all cheeky tho??

Pop a free ad up n then fuck off!!! with NO contribution to the site/forum what so ever...

Mario.

I think the fact he hasn't even come back since and tried to defend himself says it all wink

the braincell

the braincell

Is there a way of telling where they are based ?

I reckon, if they are nam or close by, then ok. But if they are miles away, then bin em.

I'm sure there have been others that have posted in for sale before posting in chat (I did on vizzy - although I realise this isn't vizzy!)

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:Is there a way of telling where they are based ?

I reckon, if they are nam or close by, then ok. But if they are miles away, then bin em.

I'm sure there have been others that have posted in for sale before posting in chat (I did on vizzy - although I realise this isn't vizzy!)

Mods can check on peoples IP address Lise............so i presume it may be possible to tell.....to be honest i dont really know smile

If the majority of folks feel one way or the other then i am happy to unlock the thread.....and also like ive said if the chap himself pops in and says hello,then i would be happy to unlock it.....

Manners after all................are just like the ad's on here............FREE Very Happy

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

Keep it blocked i reckon until he shows his face, if he doesn't then there's no loss smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum