FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introducing FDK's very own Sooper McMario................

+4
vin van man
DICKIE
the braincell
Mario
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Mario

Mario

Now ladies you will all need to sit down, as me thinx you will be doin some serious swooning :incheek: wink

Fella's, what can i say i know you will all want to be this cool and sexy looking :incheek: wink

This is me dressed in my sexiest bedroom gear ready for some serious bedroom gymnastics Very Happy
Introducing FDK's very own Sooper McMario................ 008-1
(the white piece o paper is the FDK sticker)

(i'm not dressed to underseal ma van honest) lol lol lol lol lol carzzy :moon: :moon:

the braincell

the braincell

I don't think I want to know about your bedroom antics if you dress like that, with latex gloves on, and have a fluffy puddy cat led on the floor next to you like that !! affraid

DICKIE

DICKIE

lol lol
How do they resist mate lol

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:I don't think I want to know about your bedroom antics if you dress like that, with latex gloves on, and have a fluffy puddy cat led on the floor next to you like that !! affraid

LMFAO lol lol lol we didnt realise the cat was in the piccy till you pointed it out lol lol

DICKIE

DICKIE

You do look a bit speshul mate
Window licker wink

vin van man

vin van man

lol lol lol lol That's funny mate! lol lol lol lol lol

the braincell

the braincell

That cat looks very , urm... relaxed lol

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:You do look a bit speshul mate
Window licker wink

LMFAO lol lol lol lol window licker i like it lol lol

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:That cat looks very , urm... relaxed lol

thats "Lightning" i brought her back from saudi and you wouldnt believe how chilled out she is wink
she is used to me bein a fookwit lol lol lol

the braincell

the braincell

You're not the one who spent £5k bringing her back are you ?

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:You're not the one who spent £5k bringing her back are you ?

well it was 3K but erm well er YES that was me :eek: Embarassed
sold my full race spec Honda TRX450R Quad to bring her back :eek:

way i looked at it was we took her in so we had the responsibility to look after the critter,unlike some folk out there who drive there pets into the dessert and leave them out there to die :eek:
dont regret it tho mind you Very Happy

vin van man

vin van man

I didn't follow any Health & Safety instructions with my sticker! :eek:

the braincell

the braincell

spellbound wrote:
the braincell wrote:You're not the one who spent £5k bringing her back are you ?

way i looked at it was we took her in so we had the responsibility to look after the critter,unlike some folk out there who drive there pets into the dessert and leave them out there to die :eek:

Oh, bless you.. what a nice chap Very Happy

Would you like another cat ? I was looking after for a couple of days over xmas and it's sleeping on my bed now. Very friendly and very cheap... only £1000.00 Very Happy

vin van man

vin van man

Sorry read it wrong! Sounds a nice story!

What sort of cat you got Braincell?

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:
spellbound wrote:

Would you like another cat ? I was looking after for a couple of days over xmas and it's sleeping on my bed now. Very friendly and very cheap... only £1000.00 Very Happy

lol lol lol thanx but er no...i have a split and an Oval to look after you know lol lol
the other reason i brought her back was cos she is the wifes cat and my Mrs took ill so i jacked it all in to look after the wife,and to see her face when she is wiv her cat is worth every bloomin penny Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

Surely it would of been cheaper to bring the cat back as a scarf and gloves??
Equally pleasing to a woman and loads loads cheaper lol

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:Surely it would of been cheaper to bring the cat back as a scarf and gloves??
Equally pleasing to a woman and loads loads cheaper lol

lol lol lol lol
me finx if the wife see that^^^^ SHE will be the one kickin you in the nuts lol lol lol lol lol

P.S i did secretly think o doin that tho,but DONT tell her wink lol lol

the braincell

the braincell

vin van man wrote:Sorry read it wrong! Sounds a nice story!

What sort of cat you got Braincell?

What did you read wrong ? lol
I have a lovely friendly fluffy moggy, white and tabby ish. She likes to sit on your lap in the smallest gap possible between you and your lappy, and is very playful with my 2 cats, who are black and don;t play with each other. Black cat hairs do NOT show up as much as white cat hairs I've discovered lol

the braincell

the braincell

spellbound wrote:
the braincell wrote:
spellbound wrote:

lol lol lol thanx but er no...i have a split and an Oval to look after you know lol lol
the other reason i brought her back was cos she is the wifes cat and my Mrs took ill so i jacked it all in to look after the wife,and to see her face when she is wiv her cat is worth every bloomin penny Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But but but... she will be twice as happy with 2 cats ! Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

I like cats but couldnt eat a whole one..

p.s
i fucking hate cats lol

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

DICKIE wrote:I like cats but couldnt eat a whole one..

p.s
i fucking hate cats lol

I dont do cats either they are evil
I so wanted to say pussy but thought it would be rude and lead to lesbo thread!!! :eek:

vin van man

vin van man

No I read it, whilst in between mowing the grass and cleaning the wife's car and tinkering in the garage! Kept coming in and making a cup of tea and whilst the kettle was boiling jumping on the computer and somewhere along the line I lost the vibe with you guys!

I was like OMFG it must be one of those Bengal tiger cats for that price, then I realized whilst cleaning the car you was joking about £1000! so I tried to delete what I posted then gave up!

See we think we can multitask but................... smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

vin van man wrote:No I read it, whilst in between mowing the grass and cleaning the wife's car and tinkering in the garage! Kept coming in and making a cup of tea and whilst the kettle was boiling jumping on the computer and somewhere along the line I lost the vibe with you guys!

I was like OMFG it must be one of those Bengal tiger cats for that price, then I realized whilst cleaning the car you was joking about £1000! so I tried to delete what I posted then gave up!

See we think we can multitask but................... smile
lol lol

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:
spellbound wrote:
the braincell wrote:
spellbound wrote:

But but but... she will be twice as happy with 2 cats ! Very Happy

she has another cat aswell carzzy that one is called thunder Rolling Eyes
thunder and bloody lightning huh?? the things i have to put up with lol lol

Mario

Mario

wonkydonkey wrote:
DICKIE wrote:I like cats but couldnt eat a whole one..

p.s
i fucking hate cats lol

I dont do cats either they are evil
I so wanted to say pussy but thought it would be rude and lead to lesbo thread!!! :eek:

now that sounds more interesting wink lol lol lol lol LAF

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum