FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

OY Dickie..................

+3
the braincell
DICKIE
Mario
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OY Dickie.................. Empty OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 11:34 am

Mario

Mario

im gonna kick you in the nuts when i see you :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :fight: :moon:

me and the wife are arguing now over what colour to ma van lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

purple n black, porche guards red :eek: :eek: im sick o hearing different colours lol lol

thank fook i go to work sooooooon lol lol lol

seriously tho dude cheers for ALL your help hug

2OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 11:42 am

DICKIE

DICKIE

lol lol lol
brown is the winner for me mate smile

3OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 11:53 am

the braincell

the braincell

DICKIE wrote:lol lol lol

fuck lol

4OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 11:57 am

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:

fuck lol

^^^^^^^^^ LMFAO lol lol lol

5OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 11:58 am

DICKIE

DICKIE

the braincell wrote:

fuck lol
Thats a weird way of asking me lise but i can be round in about 20 mins...ok?? lol

6OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 12:01 pm

the braincell

the braincell

But bens not here confused

7OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 12:01 pm

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
the braincell wrote:

fuck lol
Thats a weird way of asking me lise but i can be round in about 20 mins...ok?? lol

lol lol lol

8OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 12:03 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

the braincell wrote:But bens not here confused
Exactly lol

9OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 12:18 pm

the braincell

the braincell

sick

lol

10OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 12:21 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

the braincell wrote:sick

lol
you dont have to swallow lol

11OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 12:27 pm

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAF

12OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 12:33 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

are you a scot mario or just live there ? dunoo dunno , take the fuckin high road ect

13OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 1:20 pm

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:are you a scot mario or just live there ? dunoo dunno , take the fuckin high road ect

nope dude not a Scot, i married one. wink

i is half greek cypriot n the uvva half is english.was born in cyprus n brought up in chester carzzy :eek:

sings......the bonny bonny banks of loch lomond lol

14OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 1:41 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

so your a daydo from hollyoaks ? smile . im glad cuz im scared of Scottish people , i hope your mrs dont beat me up bag

15OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 2:10 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

spellbound wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:are you a scot mario or just live there ? dunoo dunno , take the fuckin high road ect

i is half greek cypriot n the uvva half is english.was born in cyprus n brought up in chester carzzy :eek:

Bloody hell i really thought you were scot by the way you write,some words you write like its scottish smile

16OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 2:16 pm

vin van man

vin van man

I thought the same as Dickie too!

Even you working in a Whiskey factory! smile

17OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 2:22 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye the whiskey bit was what made me fink he was . i amagened he worked there 30 years man and boy

18OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 3:15 pm

Mario

Mario

lol lol lol lol fooled you all then huh?? carzzy

ive been here 25 years :eek: carzzy carzzy carzzy

dont worry bout the wife she is only 4 foot and a fag paper tall wink but she is a highland lassie n packs a solid punch or three,trust me i knows bag bag bag lol

19OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 3:16 pm

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
spellbound wrote:

Bloody hell i really thought you were scot by the way you write,some words you write like its scottish smile

you cant help but pick stuff up after you been here as long as me wink

20OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 3:26 pm

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

spellbound wrote:lol lol lol lol fooled you all then huh?? carzzy

dont worry bout the wife she is only 4 foot and a fag paper tall wink but she is a highland lassie n packs a solid punch or three,trust me i knows bag bag bag lol

she's not jimmy krankee is she :eek: (i'm joking dont let her hit me please :fight: )

21OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 3:41 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i like that "dont worry about the wife" but "she does hit hard " :fight: . i aint scaired realy . shel be to bizzy hittin dickie smile

22OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 4:02 pm

Mario

Mario

wonkydonkey wrote:
spellbound wrote:lol lol lol lol fooled you all then huh?? carzzy

she's not jimmy krankee is she :eek: (i'm joking dont let her hit me please :fight: )

ooooooooooo no thank fook :eek: lol
my old girl is well cool, she would laff herself wet if she saw this lot lol lol

23OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 29/3/2009, 4:04 pm

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:i like that "dont worry about the wife" but "she does hit hard " :fight: . i aint scaired realy . shel be to bizzy hittin dickie smile

lol lol lol lol

it'll be me gettin it if we dont reach agreement on the colour im gonna do ma van lol lol :fight: By agreement i mean if i dont agree with wot SHE says carzzy

24OY Dickie.................. Empty Re: OY Dickie.................. 31/3/2009, 5:49 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]