FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK

+4
DICKIE
negawskloV
Toastie
alibabs
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 1/12/2011, 7:27 pm

alibabs

alibabs

AND ITS NOT EVEN FRIDAY
GOT NO WORK
REVERSED THE VAN IN TO A WALL SMASHED LIGHT BIG DENT IN THE BACK
CRACKED THE WINDSCREEN
BEEN RELIEVED OF 125 QUID FOR CAR TAX
AD THE BEETLE BROKE DOWN YEST
AND CANT START THE GOLF :mad:
STILL I HAVE JUST GOT MY FDK TAX DISC HGOLDERS
WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Tax_di10

2WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 1/12/2011, 7:28 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

waay hay , least something gone right smile

3WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 1/12/2011, 7:34 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

hug

I was over in Nam yesterday for a meeting on site. some new care home off Hesters Way. I could have asked the Project Manager if he had any work going but I didn't think sad

If I hear of anything, I'll have a word matey

4WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 1/12/2011, 7:45 pm

alibabs

alibabs

thanks Ben !!!

5WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 1/12/2011, 8:34 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

alibabs wrote:

STILL I HAVE JUST GOT MY FDK TAX DISC HGOLDERS
WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Tax_di10
Have you lost weight???? lol

6WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 1/12/2011, 8:38 pm

alibabs

alibabs

Nope

Just dyed my hair !

7WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 2/12/2011, 2:35 pm

the braincell

the braincell

I reversed my astra into some bins and broke my back light on sunday, today the power steering stopped working as I was turning a corner. I borrowed my sisters alfa, put £25 petrol in it, but the fuel gauge stayed on red, and I've gotta go over to glos and back.

I'll hopefully see my neighbour this weekend and will ask him bout the garage roof tho ! Very Happy

8WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 2/12/2011, 4:29 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

iv had 3 days of silly fucking quetions over a 140 quid scooter , finaly say he will be here 3;30 , even txeds to say he will be there at half 2 before he leave , i rushh like fuck and have had me and ceumb sat in the cold for an hour waiting for the prick that now wont answer his phone , FUCKIN PRICK

9WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 2/12/2011, 4:37 pm

Mario

Mario

its been one of those weeks by the looks of it....................my old girl had a lucky escape other............

a bloody hgv curtain sider hadnt secured his side curtain.......it was flapping in the wind........so off he drove..............and the fucking ratchet handle that secures said curtain..........hit the wifes car as they passed each other............straight thru the windscreen..........thankfully the wife is ok.....and its only a pug308 and NOT one o my vee dubs lol

10WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 2/12/2011, 4:48 pm

alibabs

alibabs

Toastie wrote:iv had 3 days of silly fucking quetions over a 140 quid scooter , finaly say he will be here 3;30 , even txeds to say he will be there at half 2 before he leave , i rushh like fuck and have had me and ceumb sat in the cold for an hour waiting for the prick that now wont answer his phone , FUCKIN PRICK
put some sugar in the tank lol

11WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 2/12/2011, 4:50 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

no point its still mine , the cunts not turned up , crumbs sat in the cold for and hour , fuckin fucks me off

mario - glad now one was hurt sad

12WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 2/12/2011, 4:50 pm

alibabs

alibabs

Mario wrote:its been one of those weeks by the looks of it....................my old girl had a lucky escape other............

a bloody hgv curtain sider hadnt secured his side curtain.......it was flapping in the wind........so off he drove..............and the fucking ratchet handle that secures said curtain..........hit the wifes car as they passed each other............straight thru the windscreen..........thankfully the wife is ok.....and its only a pug308 and NOT one o my vee dubs lol
thank god for that at least the dubs are safe carzzy

hopr the wifes not to shaken up and glad she not hurt my friend Very Happy

13WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 2/12/2011, 4:56 pm

alibabs

alibabs

Toastie wrote:no point its still mine , the cunts not turned up , crumbs sat in the cold for and hour , fuckin fucks me off

mario - glad now one was hurt sad

poxy tyre kickers :mad:

14WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 2/12/2011, 4:56 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

a fucking cunt , im fuck steeming

15WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 2/12/2011, 5:25 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

the braincell wrote:I reversed my astra into some bins and broke my back light on sunday, today the power steering stopped working as I was turning a corner. I borrowed my sisters alfa, put £25 petrol in it, but the fuel gauge stayed on red, and I've gotta go over to glos and back.

I'll hopefully see my neighbour this weekend and will ask him bout the garage roof tho ! Very Happy
Just because the guage is still red dont mean the 25 quids worth of petrol isnt in there lol lol lol

16WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 2/12/2011, 6:35 pm

oilyT

oilyT

DICKIE wrote:
the braincell wrote:I reversed my astra into some bins and broke my back light on sunday, today the power steering stopped working as I was turning a corner. I borrowed my sisters alfa, put £25 petrol in it, but the fuel gauge stayed on red, and I've gotta go over to glos and back.

Just because the guage is still red dont mean the 25 quids worth of petrol isnt in there lol lol lol

lol lol

17WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 2/12/2011, 6:38 pm

oilyT

oilyT

Mario wrote:its been one of those weeks by the looks of it....................my old girl had a lucky escape other............

:eek: :eek: lucky lady. glad she's ok. smile

18WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 2/12/2011, 8:39 pm

Mario

Mario

cheers folks hug

the mrs is fine n dandy now and back to annoying the crap outta me lol

she was lucky could have been a lot worse but not worth thinkin about wink

19WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK  Empty Re: WEL IVE HAD A SHIT WEEK 2/12/2011, 10:09 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

Mario wrote:a bloody hgv curtain sider hadnt secured his side curtain.......it was flapping in the wind........so off he drove..............and the fucking ratchet handle that secures said curtain..........hit the wifes car as they passed each other............straight thru the windscreen..........thankfully the wife is ok.....and its only a pug308 and NOT one o my vee dubs lol

one of my biking mates lost his right arm cos a prick in a lorry did that. wrapped round his arm as they passed each other, fetched him off into a barbed wire fence. he died twice in the hospital.
glad mrs mario is ok matey, must have been scarey :eek:

my weeks been not bad at all tbh. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum