FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you store your vans ?

+5
RooneyToons
SP2
Toastie
substandard
Stereophoney
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do you store your vans ? Empty How do you store your vans ? 16/12/2011, 7:33 pm

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

The old girl won't be getting much of an outing over the coming months and i was wondering how you guys keep the interior dry and damp free ?

There's no dry storage so she's gotta rough it wink

2How do you store your vans ? Empty Re: How do you store your vans ? 16/12/2011, 8:23 pm

substandard

substandard

My bus is kept snug I'm my garage except when I drove it to bristol last week....

3How do you store your vans ? Empty Re: How do you store your vans ? 16/12/2011, 8:27 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

my builder wagon will stay in the rain and that's all it deservers

4How do you store your vans ? Empty Re: How do you store your vans ? 16/12/2011, 10:39 pm

SP2

SP2

Both on a driveway, Try and run them both as regularly as possible, but the bay pretty much goes solidly throughout the winter. The t25 gets a run out every couple of weeks if i can manage it but has been left for over a month right now... :eek:

5How do you store your vans ? Empty Re: How do you store your vans ? 16/12/2011, 11:00 pm

RooneyToons

RooneyToons

if you can afford it a small electric oil heater would be a good idea salt is good for absorbing moisture put some on a plate in a couple of place in you van will help

6How do you store your vans ? Empty Re: How do you store your vans ? 17/12/2011, 9:34 am

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

RooneyToons wrote:if you can afford it a small electric oil heater would be a good idea salt is good for absorbing moisture put some on a plate in a couple of place in you van will help

I'm on that asap wink

7How do you store your vans ? Empty Re: How do you store your vans ? 17/12/2011, 1:30 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

on the drive. coverd in about half inch of polish, engine coated in gt85 with the battery disconnected. use those caravan moisture trap things and run her up once a week.

8How do you store your vans ? Empty Re: How do you store your vans ? 17/12/2011, 2:44 pm

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

got some tarpaulin over the fron cos the windscreen seal leaks, loads of trays of salt dotted about, small oil heater on low, taken out the cushions i can and stored them in the house

i got a bit worried i had a roof leak but it was covered in condensation sad

i've been started running it weekly anyway so just need to get a decent cover now and i think that's about as much as i can do

9How do you store your vans ? Empty Re: How do you store your vans ? 17/12/2011, 3:22 pm

Mario

Mario

mine is outside as i get scared of putting it inside buildings when it snows for some reason wink Very Happy

10How do you store your vans ? Empty Re: How do you store your vans ? 17/12/2011, 4:20 pm

alibabs

alibabs

Mario wrote:mine is outside as i get scared of putting it inside buildings when it snows for some reason wink Very Happy
lol

11How do you store your vans ? Empty Re: How do you store your vans ? 17/12/2011, 4:21 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

pics ?

12How do you store your vans ? Empty Re: How do you store your vans ? 17/12/2011, 5:31 pm

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

Toastie wrote:pics ?

what of ?

13How do you store your vans ? Empty Re: How do you store your vans ? 17/12/2011, 5:38 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

marios flat bus smile

14How do you store your vans ? Empty Re: How do you store your vans ? 19/12/2011, 11:10 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Mines outside under a cover who's zips keep breaking. I will (ask oily to, when he sorts out the starter motor) disconnect the battery for the winter. And I've got those moisture absorbing crystals that cost more than salt, so they better work better than salt ! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum