FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM

+7
the braincell
dicky mint
mark. RIP
alibabs
Toastie
DICKIE
SP2
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 4/3/2012, 10:42 pm

SP2

SP2

Unfazed by it's cancellation, there is a groundswell of FDK opinion to do it anyway (Brean camp the night before, a bit of a night of it...) Then head to Weston for chips followed by an ice cream...parking up on the beach...Grins all around...

Anyone up for it???

2The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 4/3/2012, 10:44 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

yep i am Very Happy
Might be an option to find a cheaper caravan park...they were going to charge me 23 quid for the night untill they knew i was with cttp :eek:

Last edited by DICKIE on 4/3/2012, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

3The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 4/3/2012, 10:46 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

yep im in , can we pick a date ?

4The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 4/3/2012, 10:48 pm

SP2

SP2

The CTTP was going to be Sunday 22 April, with saturday 21 being the night of the camp...

5The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 4/3/2012, 10:53 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

suits me sir

6The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 4/3/2012, 11:04 pm

SP2

SP2

3 so far then. We may need some organising smile

7The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 4/3/2012, 11:07 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

you have some work then mr sp smile

8The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 4/3/2012, 11:07 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

group discount would be nice smile

9The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 4/3/2012, 11:09 pm

SP2

SP2

Toastie wrote:you have some work then mr sp smile
wink

OK. See who's in first, then I'll phone around a few sites to see if they'll have us.

10The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 4/3/2012, 11:11 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

say we're someone esl smile

11The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 4/3/2012, 11:13 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

unity is a good site with the club house always a laugh,wonder if they'll do us a deal..

12The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 5/3/2012, 7:24 am

alibabs

alibabs

DICKIE wrote:unity is a good site with the club house always a laugh,wonder if they'll do us a deal..
lol lol no chance its a good site and they n it robbing gets

13The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 5/3/2012, 7:29 am

alibabs

alibabs

im up for this as had already penciled it in the calender !!
its a weekend before my birthday and since my selfish missus has booked her hen do on my birthday i wont be able to go out on the day cos ill have the boy
prob be in work van tho as both dubs off the road the site will prob get funny with me but hey ho !!!!
and the weather has been lush the last 2 years

14The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 5/3/2012, 8:01 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

we s in !!! and so it begins smile smile smile

15The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 5/3/2012, 9:10 pm

SP2

SP2

OK then list needed. I'll see if the place they were going to use is still interested in groups...presumably they'll be happy to have someone in those spaces....will have to find out where that was from Mr.Scoops.

Copy/ paste add to the list... I'll start the list off...Hope this is right wink

SP2, and van
Toast, poss Crumb? and van
Dickie and the Stowford Sex Machine
Ali and vehicle and/or tent???
Mark (family?) and van

16The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 5/3/2012, 9:42 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

mrs mint is checking our busy social calender. lol

17The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Reply from Mr. Scoops 5/3/2012, 10:02 pm

SP2

SP2

Hi Guys,

I pm'd Al (Mr. Scoops) who runs CTTP and he sent this back...

Hi there, we arrange for camping at Unity Farm.
One thing I would like to say, and I hope you don't think I'm being rude, but people have contacted me already about a similar idea and did we/I mind.
The only thing that concerns me a little is if loads of VW's turn up on the day and end up causing traffic problems we could have problems getting permission for CTTP next year.
There is a (much smaller) classic car event on one of the lawns that day, so there is due t be around 160 classics around town too. DBS are providing some marshals for the event.

Please don't think I'm moaning at anyone, I just want to ensure we can have an event again next year with out any issues that might inadvertently crop up.
Al

Anyway, he has a point, and we certainly wouldn't want to jeopardise any future events as these guys go to a lot of effort to arrange the event, so .....either we keep a low profile in Weston the next day, or go somewhere else for chips and Ice cream. Or we re-think dates...

Any thoughts???

18The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 5/3/2012, 10:52 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

just go for the piss up!!!!!! drink drink lol oh and there is a beach over the rd from UF
which youused to be able to drive onto

19The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 6/3/2012, 12:11 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Don't want to cores problems for anyone and am fine with whatever , can't see there beeing huge amount of us some hope we woulnd be in the way to much , long as I get a stick of rock I'm happy smile

20The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 6/3/2012, 4:17 pm

the braincell

the braincell

I'd be up for it, but I'm not willing to pay £23 to stay in my van for the night !

Find us a cheap campsite, by a beach, that allows campfires, for 1 night sp !!

21The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 6/3/2012, 4:24 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Zee talks about a place at langelith - spelt as is sounds, not as it is spelt, cuz its welsh.. Dunno how much is costs or how far it is, but it always sounds nice and surfers like it, so sp2 and Mark will prolly like it. I think it's campsite on the beach. Fancy looking into it sp ?

22The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 6/3/2012, 4:32 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

the braincell wrote:Zee talks about a place at langelith - spelt as is sounds, not as it is spelt, cuz its welsh.. Dunno how much is costs or how far it is, but it always sounds nice and surfers like it, so sp2 and Mark will prolly like it. I think it's campsite on the beach. Fancy looking into it sp ?

That's where we all stayed after Cath's funeral, Lise... Hillend Campsite, Llangennith

23The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 6/3/2012, 4:57 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Just had a text back from zee, it is Hillend. She says you can't book in advance, and if it's full they will turn you away. Can't see it being that busy so early in the year tho, if peeps fancy it ?

24The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 6/3/2012, 5:07 pm

substandard

substandard

I like Hillend Very Happy

25The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM Empty Re: The FDK CRUISE TO THE PROM 6/3/2012, 6:09 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i fancy the site so we can go down to one of them chavy clubs and dring blue wicked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum