FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car Battery Or Leisure Battery

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Car Battery Or Leisure Battery Empty Car Battery Or Leisure Battery 28/3/2012, 11:58 am

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

Does it really make much of a difference ?

My leisure battery is being a knob and i can't really afford to spend another £100 odd to get a new one

Does anyone know if a normal car battery will do ?

Taze

Taze

you can use any battery a lorry one would be better than a car one tho, the car one will just discharge quicker.. If your just doing long w-ends an 80 amp leisure would do you without having to be recharged, a car bat may last a coupla nites using sounds, lighting etc, If your doing a week away and longer a 110amp leisure bat wud be a better bet, i can poss get brand new an 80amp at £62 trade price or a 110amp at £72 think they come with 3 year guarantee too but would have to check

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

Cheers mate

I'm only planning to use it for weekends at the moment

I'm running a leisure at the moment but it doesn't seem to be holding charge, i assumed it's because I'm running too much from it, i've moved some stuff onto the main battery so all that's using the leisure is the lighting, 12v socket and inverter

we'll see how that goes wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum