FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

will these fit a late bay

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2will these fit a late bay  Empty Re: will these fit a late bay 7/6/2012, 10:12 pm

SP2

SP2

Says they'll fit 5x112 vehicles so probably...

3will these fit a late bay  Empty Re: will these fit a late bay 7/6/2012, 11:22 pm

paddy

paddy

I think you might struggle with the offset at the back TBH, if the van was at the correct (i.e LOW) ride height. smile

They will want to stick out quite a long way on the back. Tyres rubbing outer arch possibly.

edit: they have also been modified to also fit 5 x 100, so there isn't much solid casting left on the mounting flange. I wouldn't put them on a heavy bay in case they're a bit fragile 'cos of the extra holes drilled in em. Just my opinion though.

snigger. I said Mounting flange lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Thanks chaps

5will these fit a late bay  Empty Re: will these fit a late bay 8/6/2012, 12:11 pm

Pinky

Pinky

that was for me, thanks Toast and people. Mounting Flange, LOL sniggering myself....

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

4 ice are better than 2 tou

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum