FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is still going to Oktoberfest ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

paddy

paddy

confused

paddy

paddy

Just me then? :vi:

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

lol sp2 is going . Got marks tickets for sale if you here of anyone , £50 posted smile

paddy

paddy

Pete rat-it said he was going. And so did Clare. Was a couple of weeks ago mind, so I dunno whether the weather lately will have changed anybody's views.

Nobody else then ?

Fighting the battle here TBH. Zoe doesn't want to go, and money is proper tight but I'd still go if Mike, Pete and Clare went too.

DICKIE

DICKIE

Clares not going now..
The bus seems to only be firing on 2 at the mo,so i wont be going pad

paddy

paddy

DICKIE wrote:Clares not going now..
The bus seems to only be firing on 2 at the mo,so i wont be going pad

You wanna get yourself a decent reliable AA patrol van mate - that old heap of yours is always bust Very Happy

rat it

rat it

ye im still going

rat it

rat it

looks like im going to have a grate time on my own then billy no mates

rat it

rat it

trying to sell my ticket now or i will have to go

paddy

paddy

Try e-mailing the folks at Oktoberfest & tell 'em you have tickets to sell. They put me in touch with people on the waiting list to sell ours to.

rat it

rat it

thay have sed thay have found tickets for all the people waiting now so still for sale

SP2

SP2

Well I've still got my tickets, so... While I'll not make Friday, will check out the weather and how I feel and may do Saturday and Sunday... nowt to lose, and obviously closer for me. Hmmmm, what to do...

SP2

SP2

Actually, bollocks to it. A weekend at home doing fuck all is far more appealing particularly when it's pissing down...

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Do you know how to operate a pain brush ? tou

SP2

SP2

Toastie wrote:Do you know how to operate a paint brush ? tou

I think so but my wife would disagree... How's it going?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

All right ish mate ta , little hung over smile , trying to sort Dis new place out , long old job and lots of painting smile how's you ? Will have a grbber on FB in a bit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum