FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

With this talk of fridges

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1With this talk of fridges Empty With this talk of fridges 27/11/2012, 10:27 pm

oilyT

oilyT

reminds me im on the look out for a old medium sized freezer cabinet the horizontal type. not for keeping food in this is just for a ice maker. so if any one see's one being slung out let me know. Cheers. smile

2With this talk of fridges Empty Re: With this talk of fridges 27/11/2012, 10:55 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

just for ice cubes ? or are you making an ice maker ? sounds interging

3With this talk of fridges Empty Re: With this talk of fridges 27/11/2012, 11:10 pm

oilyT

oilyT

yep just for making ice cubes. hopefully if the new bugs up and running next year ive got to find a way of getting enough ice to fill my charge cooler tank several times to the track. smile

4With this talk of fridges Empty Re: With this talk of fridges 27/11/2012, 11:26 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i guess it needs a lot ?

5With this talk of fridges Empty Re: With this talk of fridges 27/11/2012, 11:37 pm

oilyT

oilyT

Probely a bucket full each run. Very Happy

6With this talk of fridges Empty Re: With this talk of fridges 27/11/2012, 11:42 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

is that only for if you racing ? will it be ok the rest of the time ? il keep and eye out for one , maybe try freecycal

7With this talk of fridges Empty Re: With this talk of fridges 28/11/2012, 9:25 am

oilyT

oilyT

only need the ice for track days. water will do for every day driving. smile

8With this talk of fridges Empty Re: With this talk of fridges 28/11/2012, 9:56 am

bugjammin

bugjammin

You want a chest type freezer I think? I will keep eye out!

9With this talk of fridges Empty Re: With this talk of fridges 28/11/2012, 2:50 pm

the braincell

the braincell

My mum want to get rid of hers, its a bit big tho !

10With this talk of fridges Empty Re: With this talk of fridges 28/11/2012, 10:35 pm

oilyT

oilyT

bugjammin wrote:You want a chest type freezer I think? I will keep eye out!

Cheers. smile

11With this talk of fridges Empty Re: With this talk of fridges 28/11/2012, 10:37 pm

oilyT

oilyT

the braincell wrote:My mum want to get rid of hers, its a bit big tho !

Can you find out how big for me ?. smile

12With this talk of fridges Empty Re: With this talk of fridges 29/11/2012, 5:10 pm

paddy

paddy

Chest freezer + Trailer hitch + Wheels + Generator + a few bolts

Portable ice maker carzzy

13With this talk of fridges Empty Re: With this talk of fridges 29/11/2012, 7:46 pm

oilyT

oilyT

Almost on the same page there paddy. will try and and get it fitted onto a trailer with the car. and it will keep my beer chilled Very Happy lol

14With this talk of fridges Empty Re: With this talk of fridges 29/11/2012, 7:50 pm

paddy

paddy

oilyT wrote:Almost on the same page there paddy. will try and and get it fitted onto a trailer with the car. and i will keep my beer chilled Very Happy lol

lol lol lol

Brilliant ! Very Happy

15With this talk of fridges Empty Re: With this talk of fridges 30/11/2012, 2:05 am

the braincell

the braincell

oilyT wrote:

will do, you may need to remind me tho

16With this talk of fridges Empty Re: With this talk of fridges 30/11/2012, 9:45 am

oilyT

oilyT

the braincell wrote:
oilyT wrote:

will do, you may need to remind me tho

Can you find out how big it is for me. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum