FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

my left nack

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my left nack  Empty my left nack 25/12/2012, 9:45 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

where you gone ? you dont seem to post any more ? i know more of the regulers dont but where you gone ? do i smell funny ? ,XMAS, :incheek:

2my left nack  Empty Re: my left nack 26/12/2012, 2:23 pm

My left Knacker

My left Knacker

Toastie wrote:where you gone ? you dont seem to post any more ? i know more of the regulers dont but where you gone ? do i smell funny ? ,XMAS, :incheek:
I'm still here chap just been busy an stuff and you don't smell funny.................. You stink smile

3my left nack  Empty Re: my left nack 26/12/2012, 2:31 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

tou i smell today , i can feel the bozz sweating out of me , i drunk enuff yesterday to kill a medium size rushan logging communality

4my left nack  Empty Re: my left nack 26/12/2012, 2:35 pm

My left Knacker

My left Knacker

Toastie wrote: tou i smell today , i can feel the bozz sweating out of me , i drunk enuff yesterday to kill a medium size rushan logging communality
good work fella smile I kinda got a bit wasted yesterday so much so I'm on it again today just to make sure I do it right !

5my left nack  Empty Re: my left nack 26/12/2012, 2:49 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i feel like doing the same but have to be on form tomorrow . i feel boody afal at the mo

6my left nack  Empty Re: my left nack 26/12/2012, 3:35 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Toastie wrote: tou i smell today , i can feel the bozz sweating out of me , i drunk enuff yesterday to kill a medium size rushan logging communality
lol lol lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum