FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

isnt it 7:30 at the aviator 1st?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Peanut

Peanut

just got the text from zee,she says 7:30 at the aviator then cruising down to the house in the tree around 8:45
is this right or just meeting at the tree?x

DICKIE

DICKIE

First ive heard of it..

dirty di

dirty di

i've had an email from zee saying 7.30 aviator and then cruz to house in tree about 8.30, i don't think i can get to aviator that early cos of work so prob go straight to house in tree smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i txed her to say we fancayed the tree ,. she txed back that the poll was in favor of aveatoe so she had told some it was there . she was going to go there first to check for people . then i got the email about there first then cruz down . most will go strait to the tree . i may pop in to avator as i may pick up the buggy from churchdown

DICKIE

DICKIE

To be fair though i havnt checked my emails carzzy
Im not in the bus so i will go to the tree i think

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

it will only be a 2 minut cruzz unless we go the long way round . i was suprized how close it was when we left there today

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Yeah. it's right next door, nice looking venue smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum