FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hate

+6
Superfunkyfresh
The Reverend Mad Cyril
Kimbo
alibabs
oilyT
Taze
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I hate Empty I hate 20/4/2013, 8:26 am

Taze

Taze

buying a new car! A big Fuck You! to all the people who have tried to sell me dodgy motors and another Fuck you! to all the people who advertise and then dont answer their phones, messages or emails, Fuck you! :moon:

Last edited by Taze on 29/4/2013, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : swearing!)

2I hate Empty Re: I hate 20/4/2013, 8:34 am

oilyT

oilyT

lol

3I hate Empty Re: I hate 20/4/2013, 1:22 pm

alibabs

alibabs

lol just goes to show that even the f@@king sellers are tyre kicking time wasters aswell as the buyers

4I hate Empty Re: I hate 26/4/2013, 8:58 pm

Kimbo

Kimbo

Went all the way to Wales to see a car, had arranged to meet and they never showed or answered their phone. So i called from a phone box which they did answer (I wonder if they've regained the hearing in that ear?).

5I hate Empty Re: I hate 27/4/2013, 5:00 am

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Taze wrote:buying a new car! A big Fuck You! to all the people who have tried to sell me dodgy motors and another Fuck you! to all the people who advertise and then dont answer their phones, messages or emails, Fuck you! :moon:
What you looking for taze?

6I hate Empty Re: I hate 27/4/2013, 2:41 pm

Superfunkyfresh

Superfunkyfresh

Can I join in... I fucking hate having all these parts for my car/motorbike/camper and having no time to fit them!!

7I hate Empty Re: I hate 29/4/2013, 12:25 pm

Taze

Taze

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:
Taze wrote:buying a new car! A big Fuck You! to all the people who have tried to sell me dodgy motors and another Fuck you! to all the people who advertise and then dont answer their phones, messages or emails, Fuck you! :moon:
What you looking for taze?

Im sorted now cheers! got a golf gt tdi only the 110bhp one tho

8I hate Empty Re: I hate 29/4/2013, 12:27 pm

Taze

Taze

Superfunkyfresh wrote:Can I join in... I fucking hate having all these parts for my car/motorbike/camper and having no time to fit them!!

Yes please feel free to add any things your hating on, Get it off your chest in this post smile

9I hate Empty Re: I hate 29/4/2013, 12:31 pm

Taze

Taze

Kimbo wrote:Went all the way to Wales to see a car, had arranged to meet and they never showed or answered their phone. So i called from a phone box which they did answer (I wonder if they've regained the hearing in that ear?).

Wurd up Kimbo, yeah its mad the things that happen when buying a new motor, i saw a clocked golf coupla weeks ago and one with a bent mot both the same day, i really enjoyed wasting my time and my mates driving to bristol and swindon to see them :eek:

10I hate Empty Re: I hate 29/4/2013, 3:09 pm

alibabs

alibabs

Taze wrote:
Superfunkyfresh wrote:Can I join in... I fucking hate having all these parts for my car/motorbike/camper and having no time to fit them!!

Yes please feel free to add any things your hating on, Get it off your chest in this post smile
i fucking hate it when you hold your hand out for change and they put it on the counter instead of your hand :mad:

11I hate Empty Re: I hate 29/4/2013, 3:12 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

An me , that's fucking rude , or when they dont agnolage you at all when your paying

Last edited by Toastie on 29/4/2013, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

12I hate Empty Re: I hate 29/4/2013, 3:14 pm

alibabs

alibabs

Toastie wrote:An me , that's fucking rude , or when they dont agnolage you at all when your paying
or or or or when he stays on the phone at that garage in prestbury !

13I hate Empty Re: I hate 2/5/2013, 11:10 am

substandard

substandard

I hate running out of welding gas yesterday and being told they have some in stock only to find out it's them little disposable bottles and that I should come back at 11 this morning so they can tell me they haven't had a delivery yet so i have to wait for them to ring me. still waiting...

Now I hate it when they phone up and tell me my bottle of gas is still in Wales!!!! but they can get it to Coleford this evening and maybe deliver it to me tomorrow when I'll be at work which is as useful to me as a chocolate fireguard....

fuck it I hate 621165

Last edited by substandard on 2/5/2013, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rant update)

14I hate Empty Re: I hate 2/5/2013, 2:52 pm

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

substandard wrote:I hate running out of welding gas yesterday and being told they have some in stock only to find out it's them little disposable bottles and that I should come back at 11 this morning so they can tell me they haven't had a delivery yet so i have to wait for them to ring me. still waiting...

Now I hate it when they phone up and tell me my bottle of gas is still in Wales!!!! but they can get it to Coleford this evening and maybe deliver it to me tomorrow when I'll be at work which is as useful to me as a chocolate fireguard....

fuck it I hate 621165

Rob try the Gas man in Innsworth tech park, does the smaller trade type bottles, if you get stuck I've got one sat doing nothing you could borrow wink

15I hate Empty Re: I hate 2/5/2013, 3:40 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

alibabs wrote:i fucking hate it when you hold your hand out for change and they put it on the counter instead of your hand :mad:
Call me an old gipper but I like my change counted out to me, not just thrown at me - though I'm often doubtful how many of the shop-munters around here can actually count... Rolling Eyes

16I hate Empty Re: I hate 2/5/2013, 5:51 pm

substandard

substandard

H wrote:
alibabs wrote:i fucking hate it when you hold your hand out for change and they put it on the counter instead of your hand :mad:
Call me an old gipper but I like my change counted out to me,

Yeah I like that.. never took in what they said though. Just accepted it. can't remember the last time....

17I hate Empty Re: I hate 2/5/2013, 5:59 pm

substandard

substandard

Stereophoney wrote:

Rob try the Gas man in Innsworth tech park, does the smaller trade type bottles, if you get stuck I've got one sat doing nothing you could borrow wink

Cheers dude.
I used to use him but he was contract only so you had to pay for the hire of the bottle regardless of how much gas you use. Even if you used no gas, you still had to pay yearly. I've gone to this new Adams Gas where it's more like camping or BBQ gas and you just pay when you run out.
Wasted a day and half drinking in the sun instead of welding. hohum Very Happy I hate 621165 I hate 621165

18I hate Empty Re: I hate 3/5/2013, 9:25 am

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

substandard wrote:
Stereophoney wrote:

Cheers dude.
I used to use him but he was contract only so you had to pay for the hire of the bottle regardless of how much gas you use. Even if you used no gas, you still had to pay yearly. I've gone to this new Adams Gas where it's more like camping or BBQ gas and you just pay when you run out.
Wasted a day and half drinking in the sun instead of welding. hohum Very Happy I hate 621165 I hate 621165

He must have forgot about me, I've had the bottle about 3 years now and never heard a peep from him, little victories smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum