FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted- Big drill to borrow

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Wanted- Big drill to borrow 15/4/2009, 6:23 am

the braincell

the braincell

As this seems to be the please can I borrow section too lol
Does anyone have a big drill I can borrow please ? For drilling out a hole in the wall for my tumble dryer vent. I have a drill, if it's just an attachment that I need, tar Very Happy

2Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 15/4/2009, 6:28 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I've always done them with a chisel. Tumble dryer vents are normally what? About 6 inches across?

3Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 15/4/2009, 6:31 am

the braincell

the braincell

Really ? Is it easy to use a chisel ?, or will I risk the house falling down, cuz I could really do without that at the moment ! lol

4Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 15/4/2009, 6:52 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Hammer and chisel should be fine - just take it easy smile

5Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 15/4/2009, 8:10 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

BTW - I have very long masonary drills that you can drill a pilot hole all the way through the wall with if you want to borrow them?

6Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 17/4/2009, 8:14 pm

vin van man

vin van man

I have a 110mmor 100mm core drill if you need one! You can just drill a series of holes and chisel it out! smile

Doh! ain't been on for a few days sorry! Very Happy

7Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 17/4/2009, 9:46 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Shag, that's a big drill :eek:

SDS?

8Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 18/4/2009, 4:17 pm

vin van man

vin van man

H wrote:Shag, that's a big drill :eek:

SDS?

Yeah I got it for doing the cooker-hood vents and Boiler flue's it's only a cheap cutter but it does the trick! Very Happy

I got two cutter's actually as I lent one to roo's friend and they gave it back in a carrier bag and when I needed it I couldn't find! carzzy

I was soooooo mad I just drove and got another one!

Found about 6 months later! Very Happy

9Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 18/4/2009, 9:00 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

lol

I bloody love tools Very Happy

10Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 19/4/2009, 4:34 pm

the braincell

the braincell

vin van man wrote:I have a 110mmor 100mm core drill if you need one! You can just drill a series of holes and chisel it out! smile

Doh! ain't been on for a few days sorry! Very Happy

Tar ! Very Happy A core drill is what I need then ? Can I collect it and drop off your whiskey after work one eve this week please ? Very Happy

11Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 19/4/2009, 10:51 pm

vin van man

vin van man

I'm out in Dursley!

If it's the drill bit it will be fine to borrow, but have you got a SDS drill?

But using the drill this week as got to finish a few jobs off!

What sort of brick is your house? Is it old?
It drills brizeblocks easy, but some old engineering bricks I have struggled, but it gives you a neat job inside!
I would need any whiskey though! smile

12Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 20/4/2009, 5:37 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

vin van man wrote:I'm out in Dursley!

If it's the drill bit it will be fine to borrow, but have you got a SDS (fucking big drill with a special type of chuck(thingy what holds the drill bit whatsit)) drill?

It drills brizeblocks easy, but some old engineering bricks I have struggled, but it gives you a neat job inside!
Lise Translation Service wink

hug

SDS drill

13Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 20/4/2009, 8:25 am

vin van man

vin van man

lol lol lol lol

14Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 20/4/2009, 9:57 am

the braincell

the braincell

H wrote:
vin van man wrote:I'm out in Dursley!

If it's the drill bit it will be fine to borrow, but have you got a SDS (fucking big drill with a special type of chuck(thingy what holds the drill bit whatsit)) drill?

Lise Translation Service wink

hug

SDS drill

Tar ! .. I was wondering lol

My house is old, with old red bricks, Nick is finishing off the kitchen this weekend (fingers crossed), whilst I'm at big bang, so I don't need it soon, and I don't think I have an SDS drill, just a normal one. I'll ask nick if he can borrow one from someone, that will prolly be easier.

The whiskey is yours anyway, it's what mario sent down Wanted- Big drill to borrow 664717 Very Happy I'll get it to you somehow ! Very Happy

15Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 20/4/2009, 10:16 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

the braincell wrote:The whiskey is yours anyway, it's what mario sent down Wanted- Big drill to borrow 664717 Very Happy I'll get it to you somehow ! Very Happy
You can leave Vin's booze with me and I'll get his core drill to you, I'll be seeing him really soon.

16Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 20/4/2009, 10:57 am

the braincell

the braincell

H wrote:
the braincell wrote:The whiskey is yours anyway, it's what mario sent down Wanted- Big drill to borrow 664717 Very Happy I'll get it to you somehow ! Very Happy
You can leave Vin's booze with me and I'll get his core drill to you, I'll be seeing him really soon.

Hokey doke, will drop it off this week hopefully ! Very Happy

17Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 20/4/2009, 11:20 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Don't forget your chairs this time! lol

I will be coming to 'nam to collect my other Mac either tomorrow afternoon or sometime wednesday - any use to you?

18Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 20/4/2009, 2:00 pm

the braincell

the braincell

I'm on days, but should be home by 6 ?

19Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 20/4/2009, 2:06 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

No good for me and the crazy's, I'm afraid you'll have to come here.

20Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 20/4/2009, 6:18 pm

the braincell

the braincell

No probs, not sure which day it will be yet, I'm having a bit of a bad start to the week !,, I'll let you know as soon as I do Very Happy

21Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 20/4/2009, 8:24 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

I hope nic is doing it lisa,you will be homeless if you give it ago lol

22Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 20/4/2009, 8:27 pm

the braincell

the braincell

If i become homeless, I'll live in the bus !, at least in there I have a sink and 2 hobs and a grill ! lol (and mothers doorkey so I can do my washing when she's not there flag )

23Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 20/4/2009, 8:55 pm

vin van man

vin van man

All I can say is there is a drill here! So don't go struggling!

Your mate might have a diamond coated core drill if he is a pro! :eek:
Hot knife through butter!

Mine is a tipped cutter which was a mer £24.99 still goes through just takes time!

Anyway even if it doesn't go through you can mark the wall up with so you can use smaller drills and a chisel! Don't worry about whiskey I have enough problems with tea! Let H put it to good use!

lol

If you are in no rush like you say we can sort something out! smile

24Wanted- Big drill to borrow Empty Re: Wanted- Big drill to borrow 20/4/2009, 9:23 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Mmmmm I like tea too Very Happy

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum