FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

So what's everyone up to today?

+3
dirty di
the braincell
H
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

the braincell

the braincell

My dishwasher and cooker have been delivered Very Happy

I've been to jewsons and have 3 worktops to choose from Very Happy

I cleaned Very Happy

Howdens delivered the missing cupboard, but wont refund me for the one I don't want as it's out of it's wrapper, but they have given me the missing cupboard for free ! Very Happy And they have given me a replacement for the damaged one Very Happy

And my toes doesn't hurt anymore Very Happy

Mario

Mario

ive been makin more whisky to get the world shit faced on So what's everyone up to today? - Page 2 621165 So what's everyone up to today? - Page 2 621165 drink drink So what's everyone up to today? - Page 2 664717 So what's everyone up to today? - Page 2 396852 lol lol lol Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

good man smile

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:good man smile

i try my best Toastie i do hic wink lol lol

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

the braincell wrote:My dishwasher and cooker have been delivered Very Happy

I've been to jewsons and have 3 worktops to choose from Very Happy

I cleaned Very Happy

Howdens delivered the missing cupboard, but wont refund me for the one I don't want as it's out of it's wrapper, but they have given me the missing cupboard for free ! Very Happy And they have given me a replacement for the damaged one Very Happy

And my toes doesn't hurt anymore Very Happy
Great results all round Very Happy

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

spellbound wrote:ive been makin more whisky to get the world shit faced on So what's everyone up to today? - Page 2 621165 So what's everyone up to today? - Page 2 621165 drink drink So what's everyone up to today? - Page 2 664717 So what's everyone up to today? - Page 2 396852 lol lol lol Very Happy
Very Happy

I'm looking forward to it one day So what's everyone up to today? - Page 2 621165

Mario

Mario

H wrote:
spellbound wrote:ive been makin more whisky to get the world shit faced on So what's everyone up to today? - Page 2 621165 So what's everyone up to today? - Page 2 621165 drink drink So what's everyone up to today? - Page 2 664717 So what's everyone up to today? - Page 2 396852 lol lol lol Very Happy
Very Happy

I'm looking forward to it one day So what's everyone up to today? - Page 2 621165

dude did you not get any o those i sent down??? one box o red and one box o black?? confused

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

fink there still with lisa . sure some will fine its way over smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

spellbound wrote:
H wrote:
Very Happy

dude did you not get any o those i sent down??? one box o red and one box o black?? confused
AFAIK Lise has them, but I rarely see anyone anyway lol

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

H wrote:
spellbound wrote:
H wrote:
Very Happy

AFAIK Lise has them, but I rarely see anyone anyway lol
But I am trying to change that wink

the braincell

the braincell

Yep they are on my mantlepeice ! Very Happy

8 black and 8 red, I'll do a thread to see who wants one ! drunken

Mario

Mario

Very Happy Very Happy

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Very Happy

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

H wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:ha . ye got pm mate . iv got to go and pick up an alloy i lost now . iv looked everywhere for that smile
Well it was in very good nick when you lost it, didn't pull it out but looked like it had decent tread too wink
'ere, do I get a reward or finders fee Very Happy

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

the braincell wrote:My dishwasher and cooker have been delivered Very Happy
If you've not got it already, you should be able to download your missing dishwasher manual direct from the Bosch site as a PDF (pretty sure you bought a Bosch)

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

...and where's everyone tonight?

DICKIE

DICKIE

I didnt want to disturb my viewing of batman..
Ive not watched a whole film through to the end without posting something somewhere but that was worth not doing so. smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

By the way H,i didnt get an email off 3 dude smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

DICKIE wrote:By the way H,i didnt get an email off 3 dude smile
No matter, I filled in an online form with the discount bird and she said it will all be fine - 60 days time it should just happen smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

DICKIE wrote:I didnt want to disturb my viewing of batman..
Ive not watched a whole film through to the end without posting something somewhere but that was worth not doing so. smile
I've not seen any of the recent Batman films - have somehow just not got around to it - had heard that the Dark Knight is a very good one though smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum