FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

this town is full of um

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1this town is full of um  Empty this town is full of um 18/8/2013, 12:47 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

twats , last week a twat his my car then turns up and offerer to pay . then never turns up with the cash . then we send a letter saying we will go through insurance so them the mrs get involved form a 2 miil at least house up the hill and says she will sort is but still nuffing , then i just cycal home a mile and 3 sepret pricks try and start . i never even opened my mouth but given another day i would of been battered or of battered some twats . wot the fuck is wrong with people . bunch of cunts

2this town is full of um  Empty Re: this town is full of um 18/8/2013, 9:46 am

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

A lad from the Haymaker last weekend came out of weatherspoons walked through the church yard with his brother at 8 o'clock at night,got jumped by some scummers,that punched him in the side of the jaw and broke it in 2 places, his in a hell of a state.

3this town is full of um  Empty Re: this town is full of um 18/8/2013, 11:01 am

alibabs

alibabs

A mate from the apple tree got robbed in that church yard as well couple of weeks a go !

4this town is full of um  Empty Re: this town is full of um 18/8/2013, 11:48 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Fuck me I walk through there nearly every time I go out . Bunch of cunts

5this town is full of um  Empty Re: this town is full of um 18/8/2013, 11:53 am

alibabs

alibabs

I'm all for a pint and a fight
But to rob someone or start on some one for no reason is daft
Cheltenham is unfortunately turn in to a ruff old town full of dickheads
Which is why I stay local or go to the two pigs !

6this town is full of um  Empty Re: this town is full of um 18/8/2013, 12:03 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

I don't give a shit if people what to fight , infact I one scum bag kills another then the one his down for life I see it as a result but attacking a stranger that just wants yo get home in peace is beyond me , every time I walk the length of the high st someone kicks off , iv put a few in there place but and also very lucky ones not stuck a knife in me . Really hate cunts sad

7this town is full of um  Empty Re: this town is full of um 18/8/2013, 12:20 pm

alibabs

alibabs

Bunch of toss Potts mate can't be doing with it !

8this town is full of um  Empty Re: this town is full of um 18/8/2013, 12:44 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Where are the cops...they know its going on,why don't they do anthing about it,bet if we went down there tooled up and smashed the fuck out of all the low life we would soon be arrested and locked up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum