FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

mazzer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mazzer Empty mazzer 12/7/2014, 9:57 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

what you driving to action this year ?  ..D.. 

2mazzer Empty Re: mazzer 12/7/2014, 10:43 pm

weardybeardy

I think he's bringing the 'yank tank'.

3mazzer Empty Re: mazzer 12/7/2014, 11:43 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

blimy , i thought that was still in bits . thats not going to be cheap smile . are you going Neal ?

4mazzer Empty Re: mazzer 13/7/2014, 7:32 am

weardybeardy

Depends on the weather. I'll probably decide on the day . Still got loads to do on the house.

5mazzer Empty Re: mazzer 13/7/2014, 10:01 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Came pass yours the other day , looks like a lot going on . I'm a the same , will take crumb down Saturday if it's nice out

6mazzer Empty Re: mazzer 13/7/2014, 5:24 pm

Mario

Mario

I am cheating a bit this year Toastie......

i have a flight booked into Gatwick and then like Weardy says i shall be picking up and turning up in my Chevy  Very Happy Very Happy 

Im doing my usual and coming down a day or two early as ive played jiggery pokery with my shifts to swing the time off...

And...................i cant feckin wait  Very Happy 

and i am hoping to pick up next years Action ride in the next week or few.......ive done a deal on my Ghia for a 68 Bay  Very Happy 

7mazzer Empty Re: mazzer 13/7/2014, 6:09 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cool . is the ghia on the road ? hopefully will catch you up if we make it down smile

8mazzer Empty Re: mazzer 13/7/2014, 6:34 pm

Mario

Mario

yup she is all done n dusted mate..i did last years Action in her.....she gets an MOT this week and then its just a case of meeting up with the fella to do the deal Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum