FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

phones

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1phones  Empty phones 9/1/2015, 6:43 pm

alibabs

alibabs

what is you network provider and what deal do you have .......and what phone ??

2phones  Empty Re: phones 10/1/2015, 1:17 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Best deal I found latly was iPhone 5c on Tesco . Free phone , £25 a month loads of mins texts and data

3phones  Empty Re: phones 10/1/2015, 1:39 pm

alibabs

alibabs

on vodafone the 5c only comes in 8gig
do the tesco ones come bigger do you no ?

4phones  Empty Re: phones 10/1/2015, 2:13 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Don't know , think di had he 8 but sure there was and options, prob have to pay a few quid , 8 is to small theses days , the iOS is getting buger all the time , the 5c is a great bit of kit and for free as long as you don't mint the plasticy look . Tesco also have so great sim only deals if you can blag a cheap phone

5phones  Empty Re: phones 10/1/2015, 2:24 pm

alibabs

alibabs

just been looking at tescos flip me they have some good deals !! and they do the phone for no upfront cost ! (i no you pay for the phone in the long run )

but they even break that cost down to show !!
ive got upgrade in a month so just going through my options
tbh tescos is winning

6phones  Empty Re: phones 10/1/2015, 2:46 pm

bugjammin

bugjammin

I'm on O2 have a 16gb 5s mate. Has unlimited text,mins 5g data. I got it about 8 months ago I pay £39 a month but was a 24 month contract!!

7phones  Empty Re: phones 10/1/2015, 2:48 pm

bugjammin

bugjammin

Reason I witb O2 is ive been with so many other networks over the years these seem to have good coverage and haven't tried ripping me off like Vodafone have in past!

8phones  Empty Re: phones 10/1/2015, 2:54 pm

alibabs

alibabs

lol imm getting that way with orange they seem to be creeping up their prices and the signal is great ..........but they keep doing work on antenas and i can go days without bloody signal

9phones  Empty Re: phones 10/1/2015, 2:59 pm

bugjammin

bugjammin

Lol. I seem to be ok with signal most places with O2. An get internet most places to but not 4g in many places yet?

10phones  Empty Re: phones 10/1/2015, 7:07 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Tesco runs on 02 network so same cove , iv also been with most , I found O2 ok but the rest were shit and liars , iv had no big problems with Tesco ans they have sorted most things out quick , there broadbands the cheapest I can find to , unlimited phone line included for about 13 a month this year , there always a deal every year as long as you sign for another 12 months

11phones  Empty Re: phones 10/1/2015, 7:09 pm

alibabs

alibabs

i like the fact i can get a 6+ iphone with no upfront charge smile

12phones  Empty Re: phones 10/1/2015, 7:11 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Iv got a 6 now and not have 4g once , even a half mile from the apple Center, I recon there making it up smile

13phones  Empty Re: phones 10/1/2015, 7:50 pm

alibabs

alibabs

lol lol ive got orange pestering me saying we have the best 4g when i say they cant even provide decent 3g they start stuttering

14phones  Empty Re: phones 10/1/2015, 9:23 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i had a year with orange about 10 years ago and they where shocking , in the end i phoned them and told them i wasnt going to pay them , they threatened me so i told them i was living in my van witch i was so i guess theres still chacing me smile

15phones  Empty Re: phones 15/1/2015, 9:04 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

I'm on 3, great signal in most cases. Unlimited data, 300 mins, unlimited texts with a sony experia z1 £32 a month.
Happy with them and been with em for 7 years.
Mrs mint is on it too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum