FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHENS THAT SHOW IN EVESHAM WE DID LAST YEAR ?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

?

alibabs

alibabs

5th of June
Funny enough I was going to put a post up later !
Just ordered my tickets
I want to try out my new Trailor tent
http://www.dubsinthemiddle.co.uk

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Cool , hopefully will come in Gordon the bus

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Come down to that one sp2

alibabs

alibabs

WHENS THAT SHOW IN EVESHAM WE DID LAST YEAR ? Tent_010
WHENS THAT SHOW IN EVESHAM WE DID LAST YEAR ? Tent_011
WHENS THAT SHOW IN EVESHAM WE DID LAST YEAR ? Tent_012

ill be in this not a vw but im sure ill still have fun smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

what you pulling it with ? is the van working ?

alibabs

alibabs

I've bought a transit lol :

Much to my disgust !
Unless I can get and fit a towbar to Lisa's car intime
I will be traveling pyke style
Unfortunately I must sell the t25

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

What did you do with your work van ? Transits ar ace vans mate . I'd have one over any of this VW shite

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

If I hadn't got this shity bay I'd of had your 25 . Crumb loves it

alibabs

alibabs

Sold the old one to a bloke from Manchester !!
Probably for something dodgy
Can't tell me he couldn't find a scrapper up that way

Zach loves the t25 but I have one wage coming in my house
Atleast with the Trailor tent I don't have to run it tax it insure it etc etc

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Ye Iv often fort about a pop up caravan , I could store it free and easy and no running costs . Only think with the 25 is it's going up every year . If you could aford to leave it on the drive a couple of years you would probably make money and it would still be there if you go the love back for it , I say this as I think the same about the bay but it's drained my life out and after a shit load of welding most of me wants to see the back of it . My brain says keep it , my hart says get it gone , normally it's the other way round

alibabs

alibabs

i probably could just store it !!
still have love for it (just lol)
ive got 2 years till youngest starts school and things wont be so tight woo hoo woo hoo

but have my fingers in a few pies so to buy another t25 in a couple of years shouldnt be a problem smile
all be it at an inflated price

i will of made some money on this one

besides still have the oval to play with

sometimes just got to do what you have to do
to be continued lol .................................................................................

My left Knacker

My left Knacker

Can't make it this year due to work, have a cheeky cider for me fellas smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Defo mate , it's all about feeling rite , this bay don't feel rite to me but hoping after the welding next week I can find some love for it . Feels like a wait in my shoulders at to mo , it's eating money . Sure there. Few quid in it still but I could of flipped 2 cheap motors in a week and come out better off , this thing is on my mind every night and every morning . Sometimes when I drive it like when I saw you other day it feels great and I remember why I like old shit but I'm not getting snuff pleasure in-between the massive bills to make it work and solid . Think Iv got to old for them , was saying to dick last night that a fancy a usable classics like a Sieraa sapphire Cosworth

alibabs

alibabs

defo have a cider for you MLK you no that smile

looked and sounded good the other day Toast
once you get on top of it it will all be worth it mate !
as for sierras ive seen a few about and capris
for mr tho im a sucker for a soft top
so looking out for an audi drop top nice reliabilty and the fact that lisa is a hairdresser means i can hopefully carry the look off

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

I took a 225 hp tt out the other day . It's was well fun smile . I want something really oraganl and usable . Mk 1 golf gti, cossy, rs turbo . Mk 1 fiesta supper sport , simple engines that start every time . Chicky had a mint xr3i convertible there the other day

alibabs

alibabs

The red one ?

It's for sale aswell !
Would of loved it ! From what I saw of it it was mint !!
Iam tempted with another mk1 golf

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Loos ok at a distance but fuck loads of welding , was running on 3 witch made other problems. . Noting worked but getting its done but by bit . I hate the ducking fing tbo

SP2

SP2

Toastie wrote:Come down to that one sp2

Would love to...I'll struggle to get there mate. Vintage and Nostalgia Warminster way last weekend in May, then the following week on Thursday night (4th June) I'm in Exeter at the Damned... Camping Friday in Evesham would be pushing it... Saturday maybe if they've got tickets on the gate?

You coming to CTTP Weston this Sunday?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

duno mate but maybe if the suns out , the vans in for its operation now sad :vi: WHENS THAT SHOW IN EVESHAM WE DID LAST YEAR ? 64188 so mite wiz down in a car .

im sure they will have tickets on the gate for that other one ,

SP2

SP2

If Evesham is open for business Saturday, and I can get a camping ticket on the gate, that sounds like a plan. I have a crappy bottle of wine to share that's long overdue... Save me a camping spot smile

This Sunday will be a laugh if the weather's good...

SP2

SP2

Seizing the moment...Just bought a ticket for Dubs in the Middle in Evesham. Won't be getting there until Saturday lunchtime/afternoon. Save me a bay-sized space please.

alibabs

alibabs

Good choice sp2
Don't think they are doing tickets on the gate !

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

They did on the gate last year , I need to look into it then as nit got anything

alibabs

alibabs

Sorry my fault miss read a post
There will be tickets in the gate but only if they don't sell out which is looking likely !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum