FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newbie found lurking on VZI.... That was me

+6
negawskloV
the braincell
H
dirty di
Toastie
Danieleastwood
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Danieleastwood

Danieleastwood

Hi All,

I have just been directed to here by Cherry, Dr Toast and Dirty Di.
I am the instigator behind my whole family now wanting to adopt a new member to the family... a bay camper.
We have been in love with the vehicles for years, but our next door neighbour recently bought home one he found hiding in a field and the 'bug bit' so to speak.
While we dont own one, I am now doing research and looking for as much advice as possible (be it free or for a pint, I dont mind) to help us obtain our dream van. And also looking to find some good friends along the way.
So am just saying Hello to everyone on here. I look forward to talking with you.

Dan Eastwood

potential Bay owner from Northleach.

smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hello mate . it mite be a bit quiet tonight as most went to BB but keep an eye on the forum . there are a few on here that will be able to help you with al sorts of info for buying a bus . cheers for joining up d smile

Danieleastwood

Danieleastwood

TOASTIE wrote:hello mate . it mite be a bit quiet tonight as most went to BB but keep an eye on the forum . there are a few on here that will be able to help you with al sorts of info for buying a bus . cheers for joining up d smile

Thanks for pointing me here. Will definately keep this one in me favourites list!

dirty di

dirty di

the fun dubbin kriminals.........its a way of life lol carzzy

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

What are you actually looking for? Do you know what you need regarding space etc? I know plenty about seating, seatbelts and safety stuff if you have kids - and other cool stuff whether you do or not. Happy to help.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

nice one . like i said in pm its a new forum . about 2 months but goin well . when we rule the world you'll be able to say you were member 81 . thats something to tell the grandchildren aint it smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

How do I find out what number I was Toast?

Danieleastwood

Danieleastwood

I'm Number 81. I will tell my grandchildren, though don't mention anything about kids to the missus. They sound expensive to me...

H,
Thanks for the heads up. We, the family, are looking for a good solid 70's bay van. We have about 1k - 1.5k to spend on something that runs. While we appreciate that wont get us a pristine camper, our thoughts were that we could find something that had all the necessary to get it through an MOT, even if it had nothing inside as we could source or build that to our specs and if it looked like a shed we can get it looking good.(hope that doesen't sound to ambitious).
Pop top would be preffered, our intention is to use it as a weekend camper to sleep eat and cook in.
No kids as yet, but we do have Emma Pooh, our little patterdale terror.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

dont no mate . il look in to it . you could check join dates to give in idea i spos

dirty di

dirty di

dunno what number you are but your number 1 for the eggs Very Happy lisa gave them to me on friday when i waved them off, i'm impressed with the egg boxes :thumbup: thanks H hug

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

best ges is you were number 4 unless anyone nos different dickie was numbe 2 . fink di was 3 . admin maybe 5 or 6 . ben was in there somewhere about the same time i fink

the braincell

the braincell

Hiya danieleastwood Very Happy

I'm no good at camper advice Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

you probably lookin a 2k for somethin worth havein mate but you never no . there are some deals about at the mo . vzi for sale is good place to start . but make sure you come back to us smile . we may no the sellers , good or bad .

Danieleastwood

Danieleastwood

Thanks for that Toastie, as there are 4 of us paying for it, and possibly some time before we get one, we may have quite a bit more saved up by that time.
Will defo consult you guys before we make any rash decisions tho.

negawskloV

negawskloV

welcome along smile

negawskloV

negawskloV

H wrote:How do I find out what number I was Toast?

number 11 wink

http://www.fundubbinkriminals.com/memberlist.forum?username=&mode=joined&order=&submit=Ok

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

the braincell wrote:Hiya danieleastwood Very Happy

I'm no good at camper advice Very Happy
lol

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

negawskloV wrote:
H wrote:How do I find out what number I was Toast?

number 11 wink

http://www.fundubbinkriminals.com/memberlist.forum?username=&mode=joined&order=&submit=Ok
I never thought I was as early as Toastie reckoned - I was too busy sitting around with my thumb up my arse the day I got the email lol

the braincell

the braincell

I was number 6 Very Happy

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

the braincell wrote:I was number 6 Very Happy
You're not a number, you're a free (wo)man! Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

Hello dan smile smile
Welcome along..
Your gonna struggle getting anything even half good for £1500 im afraid.
The prices at big bang suggests the prices are staying up there still.
A solid rhd uk van is gonna be hard to find for less than £4/5000 nowadays.
You will get loads of £2/3000 vans that have been fillered up to the max and will need plenty of welding doing.

Crags

WHS^^^^ You would be better off saving to get a cheap scruffy but solid cali import. £3-3.5k will probably get you something that needs fairly minimal work to see it through and mot.

Unless your really lucky you will probably end up buying something very wrong for 1.5-2k.

Good luck dude smile

the braincell

the braincell

H wrote:
the braincell wrote:I was number 6 Very Happy
You're not a number, you're a free (wo)man! Very Happy

Try telling G that ! lol

DICKIE wrote:Hello dan smile smile
Welcome along..
Your gonna struggle getting anything even half good for £1500 im afraid.
The prices at big bang suggests the prices are staying up there still.
A solid rhd uk van is gonna be hard to find for less than £4/5000 nowadays.
You will get loads of £2/3000 vans that have been fillered up to the max and will need plenty of welding doing.

Crags wrote:WHS^^^^ You would be better off saving to get a cheap scruffy but solid cali import. £3-3.5k will probably get you something that needs fairly minimal work to see it through and mot.

Unless your really lucky you will probably end up buying something very wrong for 1.5-2k.

Good luck dude smile

WTS (wheres the arrow up ?)

When I started looking in 2005, I thought I'd be ble to get something for £1-2k .. how wrong I was !, But I did find my rather lovely bay for 3k in swindon Very Happy

I was toying with the idea of getting something from kleift and klonk in holland, they seemed to have some decent stuff at decent prices, but you would need to take a trip over there too to see them

negawskloV

negawskloV

the braincell wrote:...I did find my rather lovely bay for 3k in swindon Very Happy

Buy of the century! Very Happy

You wouldn't get it for that price now wink it's worth a fair bit more than that in today's market... in fact you'd probably get more than I would for the bug! :eek:

littlemissbugging

littlemissbugging

Welcome aboard smile hope you find the perfect bay smile

Maria
-x-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum