FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics

+4
vin van man
Toastie
greenfyre
weardybeardy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 27/4/2009, 10:40 pm

weardybeardy

As requested, couple of pics of the crew cab

Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Crew62-3
Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Crew62-2

Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Crew6210

2Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 27/4/2009, 10:44 pm

greenfyre

greenfyre

do you know Darren Hazael..(sp.)? smile

3Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 27/4/2009, 10:48 pm

weardybeardy

I do, the old art teaching dosser.
I sourced that old Triumph 2000 for him that he was driving around in a couple of years back.

4Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 27/4/2009, 10:52 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hello mate i was told a chap called pual had your bus . but seen your email address has a different name on it . have you a brother called paul and iv been told the rong brother ??

5Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 27/4/2009, 10:59 pm

weardybeardy

Hi
Bus has been with me since 2005, purchased from a bloke in Kent called Dave. Dunno who Paul is!

6Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 27/4/2009, 11:05 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

iv been given the wrong info then mate . iv seen the bus up at yours and was told it was owned by paul ... a chap i knew 20 years ago breafly in Chalton Kings ,. was also told it was imported when it turned up in town .
i cant remeber who told me but they clearly wrong

anyway nice to meet you d smile

7Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 28/4/2009, 8:47 am

vin van man

vin van man

That look's nice! Very Happy

8Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 28/4/2009, 9:16 am

negawskloV

negawskloV

cool! Cool

9Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 28/4/2009, 10:13 am

Crags

Seen that at some shows a couple of years ago.....very nice smile

10Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 28/4/2009, 8:23 pm

greenfyre

greenfyre

weardybeardy wrote:I do, the old art teaching dosser.
I sourced that old Triumph 2000 for him that he was driving around in a couple of years back.

Very Happy Very Happy

Ahh! well, i was his first/worst art technician!! he knew I was in to vee dubs and told me whenever you went out in yr van!! ive seen pics before too!
I loved the triumph, but I didnt think he was really into it.

11Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 28/4/2009, 8:44 pm

weardybeardy

Nah,He loved the idea of it. Pipe, slippers, leather patches on jacket elbows, proper wood on the dashboard and the smell of old leather. Non too impressed with the reality of it all though, the smell of damp british leyland velour, dodgy wiring, eight track cassette player. Didn't want to get his hands dirty. Doubt wether he cleans the brushes at work either! I think he got rid of the Triumph last summer.

Darren did come with me to vanfest one year for a lads weekend. He said 'his' art technician was there juggling fire so we had a good watch of your display. V impressed. You must be mad.

What vbud ya got? Darren seemed to think it was the A plate squareback I see around town/charlton kings.

12Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 28/4/2009, 9:08 pm

greenfyre

greenfyre

nope! that square belongs to rich Whitlock, he created bug/bus selecta.

Mines a 70s j reg, still very cool!! its older than me anyway!

I remember that Malvern now you come to mention it! But dont worry The fire thing is not that dangerous!!

13Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 28/4/2009, 9:20 pm

weardybeardy

I do like a type 3.
My wifes grandmother had a fastback that was sold about about 15 years ago. -autobox, royal blue, fiberglass front wings more chickenwire and newspaper than a cock fight on fleet street and far too much of a project for me to even think about, but a really cool hand made stuffed cat toy thing on the back parcel shelf. Wired into the brake light circuit so its eyes Is eyes glowed red when you stood on the anchors! It was on K Plate as I recall. I'd love to know if someone has saved it. I was told that it was sold to an enthusiast, but an enthusiastic what............
I'll get some more details and see if we can find it!

14Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 29/4/2009, 5:39 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

weardybeardy wrote:but a really cool hand made stuffed cat toy thing on the back parcel shelf. Wired into the brake light circuit so its eyes Is eyes glowed red when you stood on the anchors!
Wanky the safety cat Very Happy

Oh and here's my pic, Volksworld show 2004

Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics DSC00067-1

15Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 3/5/2009, 12:31 am

weardybeardy

Thanks H. That a cool pic of the bus and must have been taken just before I bought her. Knew she had been to Brighton Breeze but not Volksworld show. Have added a tilt and canopy cover over the load bed , but looking at the pic I think that 'naked' is the way to go!! Wheels have been a concern for a while as the porsche 356's are looking a bit tired and def need refinshing. Thinking about a set or radars or sprints, but baby moons on a split bus look so good. what do ya think?

16Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 3/5/2009, 5:31 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I'm a great one for steel wheels TBH smile

I'd have the 356's refreshed, I think they're the danglers Very Happy

17Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 3/5/2009, 5:32 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Can always email you a hi-res copy of the pic if you want for your archives? smile

18Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 3/5/2009, 5:32 pm

littlemissbugging

littlemissbugging

Ohhhh that is soooo weird...I walked past your gorgeous crew yesterday and was almost dribbling lol.....was going to post today to see if the owner was on here and here you are already lol.

smile

Maria
-x-

19Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 3/5/2009, 11:05 pm

weardybeardy

Guess you saw it parked up at the back of the prom in the afternoon.
I wanted to be at dubs on the farm, but the missus had other ideas and went shopping!!

20Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics Empty Re: Weardybeardy Crew 62 pics 3/5/2009, 11:44 pm

weardybeardy

H, a copy of that pic would be good. Wish it still looked that tidy - 4 winters and no garage are starting to take their toll!!!
I'll PM my email address to you
Neil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum