FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beetle front beam wanted

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beetle front beam wanted Empty Beetle front beam wanted 26/10/2009, 7:55 pm

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

for a '71

what ya got?

Danny.

2Beetle front beam wanted Empty Re: Beetle front beam wanted 26/10/2009, 8:02 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i got one i fink . was in my buggy . has had a repear at the top of the uprite bit but is all solid i fink . whats it worth ? could take some pics tomoorow if yu like

3Beetle front beam wanted Empty Re: Beetle front beam wanted 26/10/2009, 8:06 pm

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

TOASTIE wrote:i got one i fink . was in my buggy . has had a repear at the top of the uprite bit but is all solid i fink . whats it worth ? could take some pics tomoorow if yu like

Yeah can you PM Kateeee the pics on VZi please, its for her not me, no idea what its worth.

Thanks Toastie smile

Danny.

4Beetle front beam wanted Empty Re: Beetle front beam wanted 26/10/2009, 8:50 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ok mate . will try and do it tomorrow . if any one got any idea what its worth let me no smile

5Beetle front beam wanted Empty Re: Beetle front beam wanted 28/10/2009, 5:22 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Bout 30/40 notes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum