FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

MK1 golf front wings wanted

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MK1 golf front wings wanted Empty MK1 golf front wings wanted 30/1/2010, 3:48 pm

paddy

paddy

As it says.....

I need the bottom sections by the A post to repair my wings.

Fucking things have rotted out while my GTi has been sitting MK1 golf front wings wanted 867842

Cheers MK1 golf front wings wanted 191663

2MK1 golf front wings wanted Empty Re: MK1 golf front wings wanted 30/1/2010, 4:20 pm

oilyT

oilyT

Can you post a pic up of the bit you need? i may know someone who may be able to help. smile

3MK1 golf front wings wanted Empty Re: MK1 golf front wings wanted 30/1/2010, 4:40 pm

adz

adz

if you do just need those bits i can probably help, but the only wings i have arnt any good in the other areas.

as oily said, post a pic and il see what the ones i have are like.

me and my mate (louis_gti on here) break mk1s, only the ones not worth saving!!! lol.

I live in gloucester but the units up in thornbury so can get parts to either location smile

got a cabrio gli for sale soon aswell if you know of anyone wanting a mk1 soft top.

cheeeeeeeeeers
adz Very Happy

4MK1 golf front wings wanted Empty Re: MK1 golf front wings wanted 31/1/2010, 8:23 pm

paddy

paddy

Cheers guys.

I think I may already be sorted, but if not I'll let you know.

Its the bit circled in a pinkey ghey colour in this pic that I need :-

MK1 golf front wings wanted Golf1_edit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum