FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

My New Ongoing Project

+6
Mario
substandard
alibabs
negawskloV
Toastie
Stereophoney
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26My New Ongoing Project  - Page 2 Empty Re: My New Ongoing Project 6/9/2011, 6:02 pm

Mario

Mario

Keep plodding away matey peeps,its looking good and WILL be worth it in the end wink Very Happy

27My New Ongoing Project  - Page 2 Empty Re: My New Ongoing Project 25/11/2011, 10:42 am

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

My latest instalment smile

My New Ongoing Project  - Page 2 Glouce32
Cushions and curtains made by my old dear smile

My New Ongoing Project  - Page 2 Glouce33
Storage unit and danish oiled worktop smile

I managed to get a b&q kitchen unit for a tenner, bought some matching wood and hey presto it matches the seat base smile

My next door neighbour works for a kitchen worktop company and he gave me the work top which i've cut down, routered and danish oiled smile

Oh and the gingham is orange not pink like it looks in the pic wink

28My New Ongoing Project  - Page 2 Empty Re: My New Ongoing Project 25/11/2011, 11:50 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

looking great smile

29My New Ongoing Project  - Page 2 Empty Re: My New Ongoing Project 25/11/2011, 1:29 pm

substandard

substandard

NICE! :thumbup:

30My New Ongoing Project  - Page 2 Empty Re: My New Ongoing Project 25/11/2011, 5:02 pm

oilyT

oilyT

Cool

31My New Ongoing Project  - Page 2 Empty Re: My New Ongoing Project 26/11/2011, 10:55 am

alibabs

alibabs

looking good smile

32My New Ongoing Project  - Page 2 Empty Re: My New Ongoing Project 26/11/2011, 8:26 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

ace :thumbup:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum