FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there a meet on Tuesday?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is there a meet on Tuesday? Empty Is there a meet on Tuesday? 10/7/2009, 10:08 pm

Fisher

Fisher

Cos if so, the missus and I would like to join you all for a drink.

2Is there a meet on Tuesday? Empty Re: Is there a meet on Tuesday? 10/7/2009, 10:23 pm

Mario

Mario

yup there is dude check out the calendar forum it gives ya details in there for when n where Very Happy

and just behave if my cardboard cut out makes an appearance lol

3Is there a meet on Tuesday? Empty Re: Is there a meet on Tuesday? 10/7/2009, 10:30 pm

Fisher

Fisher

Ah thank you very much....would've spotted that were it not for my current blood alcohol level!

4Is there a meet on Tuesday? Empty Re: Is there a meet on Tuesday? 10/7/2009, 10:40 pm

Mario

Mario

Fisher wrote:Ah thank you very much....would've spotted that were it not for my current blood alcohol level!

lol lol well i am doin my best to change my blood/alcohol level ive spent all week MAKING the fookin stuff so now i am DRINKIN it and watchin T in the park Very Happy Is there a meet on Tuesday? 621165 drink ab

5Is there a meet on Tuesday? Empty Re: Is there a meet on Tuesday? 10/7/2009, 10:52 pm

dirty di

dirty di

house in the tree on tuesday evening....7.30ish onward smile

6Is there a meet on Tuesday? Empty Re: Is there a meet on Tuesday? 10/7/2009, 11:15 pm

Fisher

Fisher

Cool....see you there.

7Is there a meet on Tuesday? Empty Re: Is there a meet on Tuesday? 11/7/2009, 12:12 pm

greenfyre

greenfyre

spellbound wrote:yup there is dude check out the calendar forum it gives ya details in there for when n where Very Happy

and just behave if my cardboard cut out makes an appearance lol

Im afraid You're not looking the best at the moment Mario! Someone accidently spilt tea on you at malvern, (i cant remember if it was me or not!!!) lol

you look a bit pox marked!!

8Is there a meet on Tuesday? Empty Re: Is there a meet on Tuesday? 11/7/2009, 9:15 pm

greenfyre

greenfyre

is mario coming to the meet on tues? flag

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum