FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLUB MEET-11TH AUGUST.....THIS TUESDAY

+9
DICKIE
Crimbo
the braincell
Toastie
Lazyboy
Mario
dicky mint
H
dirty di
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

dirty di

dirty di

its that time of the month again folks @ the house in the tree, be there or be square (sorry clare lol ) Cool

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Maybe - bad times at the moment sad

dicky mint

dicky mint

could very well make the pilgrimage again this month lol . may even have mrs mint and the mini mints too carzzy .

Mario

Mario

flippin eck Di,
you know i needs more notice than this mrs Rolling Eyes i gotta book ma time orf work ya know to get down there...

only joking lol lol lol lol lol lol kiss

dirty di

dirty di

i'm sure your make it somehow chick.......you tend to pop up in the most unusual places lol lol

Lazyboy

Lazyboy

Got to work, so I don't think I will make it this time! :mad:

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Lazyboy wrote:Got to work, so I don't think I will make it this time! :mad:

i fort youd had enuff of us . long time no here . you best pop over sone as you finish . hope all is well and the little um is good smile d

Mario

Mario

dirty di wrote:i'm sure your make it somehow chick.......you tend to pop up in the most unusual places lol lol

lol lol lol

well you never know :whistle: :whistle:

dicky mint

dicky mint

will the kiddy winks be ok to come? i noticed there wasnt any there last month which is why im asking. or shall we put them in with the dogs for a few hours? lol

only joking, honest :whistle:

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

dont fink there will be a prob with the young uns . they are welcome with us anyway . if you reminded me i will check with the pub .

the braincell

the braincell

The only reason I don't bring G is because she is usually with her dad on Tuesdays, I'm sure the pub must allow kids, unless that climbing frame thing is for adults only ! Very Happy

Lazyboy

Lazyboy

TOASTIE wrote:
Lazyboy wrote:Got to work, so I don't think I will make it this time! :mad:

i fort youd had enuff of us . long time no here . you best pop over sone as you finish . hope all is well and the little um is good smile d
No mate! you aint seen the last of me! lol carzzy Been well busy, the little one has kept me on my toes thats for sure! faint

Crimbo

Crimbo

May be able to make it this month .. no work for me .. cheers

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:The only reason I don't bring G is because she is usually with her dad on Tuesdays, I'm sure the pub must allow kids, unless that climbing frame thing is for adults only ! Very Happy

i nearly said the climbing frame was for Toast but then i saw the word ADULT and thought better :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: lol lol lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ooo you cheeky bugger

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:dont fink there will be a prob with the young uns . they are welcome with us anyway . if you reminded me i will check with the pub .

its only cos mrs mint wants to come too and cant get sitters. shes only coming to cramp my style man afro . so we will be in the uber standard golf carzzy
any other little uns goin?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

dont no mate . daruns were there last time . dont no if G is comin with lisa . we all acked like kids anyway smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

does that mean you can have a few tomorrow and mrs mint will drive home smile CLUB MEET-11TH AUGUST.....THIS TUESDAY 621165

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:does that mean you can have a few tomorrow and mrs mint will drive home smile CLUB MEET-11TH AUGUST.....THIS TUESDAY 621165

yup wink.
do they have magners CLUB MEET-11TH AUGUST.....THIS TUESDAY 621165 ?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

yep smile nice one Very Happy

dicky mint

dicky mint

:thumbup:

the braincell

the braincell

TOASTIE wrote:dont no mate . daruns were there last time . dont no if G is comin with lisa . we all acked like kids anyway smile

Nope, she'll be at her dads CLUB MEET-11TH AUGUST.....THIS TUESDAY 386569

the braincell

the braincell

What time are peeps getting there ? I'm going for a meal after so can't stay past 8.30, can give peeps a lifts there tho if anyone wants one ?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

its a date wink

il have to move on to larger but will be startin prusedings with some lovely cold magners CLUB MEET-11TH AUGUST.....THIS TUESDAY 621165

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

the braincell wrote:What time are peeps getting there ? I'm going for a meal after so can't stay past 8.30, can give peeps a lifts there tho if anyone wants one ?

thats not much cop is it young lady . we'll get over early then . spect by 7;30

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum