FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fook me life is strange at tmes................

+2
the braincell
Mario
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

in fact forget strange its fuckin mental........... :eek:

brief history....

i got made redundant last year from a small company that did shit for distilleries...... Rolling Eyes
got recomended for the job i now have..... Very Happy
within 2 to 3 weeks got told " you are marked down as future talent MANAGEMENT"...... :eek:
got told today small company i worked has lost ALL future contracts..... :eek:
AND..........................
I, as in ME,MYSELF, Mario, is now gonna be the liason with the "new" company that has won the contract my old company had!!!!!!!!
fuck me i am stunned, i work for diageo and if this all works out,well, i mean, fuck me the sky is the limit!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

just gotta hope my doc comes thru next week!!

i am totally stunned by this,ive worked for the raf and british aerospace,basically you do as your told,but to have shit like this happen to me is fucking unreal :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

AND YES I HAVE CRACKED GOOD BOTTLE OF SINGLE MALT TO CELEBRATE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

the braincell

the braincell

Well Done, !! Fook me life is strange at tmes................ 396852

negawskloV

negawskloV

well done mate! Very Happy

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:Well Done, !! Fook me life is strange at tmes................ 396852

negawskloV wrote:well done mate! Very Happy

guys i dont about well done....

but i am WELL DONE at the mo wink lol lol lol lol
johnny walker gold ftw??? sod the win im shitfaced carzzy carzzy carzzy carzzy carzzy lol
but thanx anyway:D

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

are you talkin scotish . i hope so cuz i cant read you . it may be my end drunken

dirty di

dirty di

woop woop carzzy

vin van man

vin van man

Nice One! smile

Mario

Mario

therte is a down side of course..............................................................

the fahookin massive hangover ive got now :eek: :eek: oh my god im in pain :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: lol lol lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum